Results 1 to 9 of 9
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Peter Venkman
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Black now Available

    at Walmart, ready for shipping.

  2. #2  
    Awake's Avatar

    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

    Default Re: Black now Available

    Quote Originally Posted by madlaw1071 View Post
    at Walmart, ready for shipping.

    That third party ad has been floating around for a week, ATT website shows only the is available.

    I believe Sprint is the only carrier that has the Black One available via online and telesales.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Black now Available

    Quote Originally Posted by oneAwake View Post
    That third party ad has been floating around for a week, ATT website shows only the is available.

    I believe Sprint is the only carrier that has the Black One available via online and telesales.
    Click link it's Walmart and it's real.
  4. #4  
    Awake's Avatar

    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

    Default Re: Black now Available

    Quote Originally Posted by madlaw1071 View Post
    Click link it's Walmart and it's real.
    From ATT website:
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: Black now Available

    Quote Originally Posted by oneAwake View Post
    From ATT website:
    I can't help you bro. You don't want the black from Walmart don't get it.
  6. #6  
    Awake's Avatar

    Posts
    142 Posts
    Global Posts
    146 Global Posts

    Default Re: Black now Available

    Quote Originally Posted by madlaw1071 View Post
    I can't help you bro. You don't want the black from Walmart don't get it.
    I'm a Sprint customer, I am merely posting information so folks are not mislead. I also know of several people who tried purchasing the Black One via the Walmart website, they received notification that the Black One is on back-order.
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

    Default Re: Black now Available

    Quote Originally Posted by oneAwake View Post
    I'm a Sprint customer, I am merely posting information so folks are not mislead. I also know of several people who tried purchasing the Black One via the Walmart website, they received notification that the Black One is on back-order.
    It says available for overnight shipping. Yesterday it was ships when available.
  8. #8  
    antw081's Avatar

    Posts
    169 Posts
    Global Posts
    175 Global Posts

    Default Re: Black now Available

    $149.99 is a good deal. How do they manage to sell it cheaper than from AT&T directly?

    Also, I don't even see the Black model being offered on AT&T's website.
    You can always achieve your goal by lowering your expectations.
  9. #9  

    Default Re: Black now Available

    Quote Originally Posted by oneAwake View Post
    I'm a Sprint customer, I am merely posting information so folks are not mislead. I also know of several people who tried purchasing the Black One via the Walmart website, they received notification that the Black One is on back-order.
    Ignore the OP. He just likes to start threads and keep 'em going so he can see his name on the "Top Posters" board. Lord knows he'll never see it on the "Top Thanked" board.
    jiggyb21 likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. Seidio Active (black) now available...
    By BillK in forum Droid X Accessories
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 11-12-2010, 01:43 PM
  2. Seesmic's Twitter Application Now Available for 1.5 Users
    By ERDude in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 11-22-2009, 09:29 AM
  3. Bump Now Available for Android
    By ERDude in forum Android Applications
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 11-16-2009, 03:58 PM
  4. Invisible Shield now available for the CDMA Hero!
    By TheLuMan7 in forum HTC Hero
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-15-2009, 10:45 AM
  5. Motorola DEXT now available in Europe
    By balend in forum Motorola Cliq and Dext
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 10-07-2009, 02:49 AM

Posting Permissions

B