Play Store Version?

Ken CleanAir System

May 2, 2013
Visit site
Hey all, first post here. I'm a recent convert from iPhone land (though I have had a Nexus 7 since it was launched) and loving the HTC One and the Android OS so far. I had a quick question for fellow One owners though ... What version of the Google Play store is running on your One?

I can't seem to get mine to update to version 4 of the Play Store ... It is stuck on 3.10.14 and no matter what I do it refuses to update to the redesigned version of Google Play. I've tried clearing cache and data, uninstalling updates and forcing closed, then restarting. It updates from the stock version, but only to 3.10.14 and no higher. Anyone else in the same boat? Any other way to force the update?

Thanks in advance!

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
find the apk and sideload it :) thats how I got mine to update!!

Just plug your phone into your pc..drop the apk file into the root of the storage..get a free file explorer and install the apk you put there..you will have the new version in no time

uh60james

May 16, 2010
Visit site
4.0.27 here.

You can sideload like Tower72 said or Force Stop, Delete Google Account, Restart, Add Google Account, Open Play Store then give it a bit and check your version.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair