- 12-09-2013, 05:28 PM #2
- 4 Posts
Re: HTC One with Moga Pro..
wow no answers after 7 months? may be a little late but i'm researching this issue right now but I have a feeling that it is the same as with my older htc evo 3d. the only way to get it to work will be to root, unlock, and install non-sense based rom like cyanogen. At least that was the only way I found to get wiimote controller to work.
- 12-10-2013, 09:36 AM #3
- By Nguyenning in forum HTC OneReplies: 14Last Post: 12-09-2013, 02:11 PM
- By svinyard in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 10-05-2013, 10:47 AM
- By PhyscoAssassinX in forum HTC OneReplies: 8Last Post: 04-12-2013, 06:17 AM
- By Russ Smith in forum HTC OneReplies: 5Last Post: 04-03-2013, 09:32 AM
- By errico in forum HTC OneReplies: 1Last Post: 03-05-2013, 02:01 PM