What are your thoughts on blink feed?

neonworm

Apr 10, 2013
Visit site
What the title says. I know that you can't turn it off but is it bothersome or is it useful?

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

arwen_in_nj

Apr 8, 2011
Visit site
What the title says. I know that you can't turn it off but is it bothersome or is it useful?

Sent from my XT907 using Android Central Forums

I like Flipboard but Blinkfeed not so much, mostly because I find it clutters the screen. My Flipboard content only displays when I want to see it, which is when I open the app.

I just made another screen my "home" screen. I still have Blinkfeed of course, but I don't see it unless I flip to that panel.

Squeeze Play

May 18, 2011
Visit site
When I first bought the One, I really didn't think I'd have any use for Blinkfeed. However, I've found it to be very useful for feeding me assorted news items at a glance.

omgitsjoe

May 1, 2013
Visit site
When I first bought the One, I really didn't think I'd have any use for Blinkfeed. However, I've found it to be very useful for feeding me assorted news items at a glance.

I feel exactly the same way. I had wished there was a way to disable it but I've been using it more and more :)

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I found it annoying. The first thing I don't want to see on my phone is random news. I want to see the weather, my calender and other important personal information.

aokusman1

May 31, 2010
Visit site
I like Flipboard but Blinkfeed not so much, mostly because I find it clutters the screen. My Flipboard content only displays when I want to see it, which is when I open the app.

I just made another screen my "home" screen. I still have Blinkfeed of course, but I don't see it unless I flip to that panel.

Bingo.

Erik Pendleton

Apr 5, 2013
Visit site
I like it. Didn't think I would. I am doing the launcher with a short cut to blink feed trick. Any one complaining youcant feet rid of it is wrong. Although I find it the only thing I like about sense 5

MikeDubC

Jul 31, 2010
Visit site
I like it. I used to use flipboard so this is a natural transition. It runs really nice too..I don't know why anyone wouldn't like it :-\

Carl Curniski

Mar 30, 2013
Visit site
The only reason i have it disabled right now is that there is either a lack of, or i havent found it yet, an option to edit the feeds to your own personal likings.

iastonish

Apr 19, 2011
Visit site
I like it a lot actually. I don't use it exclusively to get my news, but I find myself browsing it very often when I have a few minutes to kill and want to check out some articles.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jeneral2