Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Like Tree37Likes
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Who goes "Naked"

How many users don't use a case for the HTC One. Just curious as there is a big case discussion. Just wondering who doesn't use a case and or screen protector.
    TomsAndroid likes this.

Global Posts
    227 Global Posts

Default Re: Who goes "Naked"

I would like to, but i am kinda clumsy at times.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
    TomsAndroid likes this.

I used all my webos phones with no case cause all of them suck with a slider phone. Ive tried invisible shield but I hated it.

On my S4 I got an incipio case and a moshi ivisor xt scren cover and I love it save for the speaker hole being covered when placing the phone flat on a table and the two weird little windows for the back and menu buttons on the screen cover.

Sent from my Samsung GS4 using Tapatalk
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Who goes "Naked"-uploadfromtaptalk1367785605120.jpg   Who goes "Naked"-uploadfromtaptalk1367785637292.jpg   Who goes "Naked"-uploadfromtaptalk1367785652782.jpg  

Wish I could but I keep a screen protector on front and back. No case though. I do it mostly for resale value. Most buyers see cosmetics and I want to limit scratches and nicks. If I kept my devices for a long time then I probably wouldn't care as much.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums
    Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Carrier: AT&T
    Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
    Other devices: iPad Mini

The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html

I went naked with my 4s for nearly 2 years, never had a major drop and theres a few scuffs on it but its still in relatively good condition. I hope its the same for this phone after 2 years.

I roll naked all the time on all my phones.
    How do we know we are not brains in a V.A T.S ?

No cases or protectors here...I'm pretty careful w/ my phones, and hate to cover them up!
    cizzlen likes this.

I was till my dog made me drop my phone. I had to flget a case to cover the shameful dinged corners and prevent future damage.

I go birthday suit as well with the exception of a screen protector. This phone is too sexy to cover it's booty......oops I meant beauty

I don't use cases, and the only time I run into screen protectors is when I buy a Sony phone. They factory install them on all their phones.

Sent from my Panasonic ELUGA

I've been using smartphones for 12 years now and never used a case.
    cizzlen likes this.

Global Posts
    212 Global Posts

I vary. I always have a screen protector on but the case depends where I am and what I am doing. Most of the time it is naked but if I am going fishing or something where there is a higher chance of dropping it or getting it dirty then I put whatever case I have on. Best of both worlds and I can resell a decent condition phone. The iPhone 5 has been the worst though due to the covering on the metal. Which is why I went for the silver One even though I prefer the look of the black One.
    I am back HOME on the epic Nexus 5!!

Naked indoors without screen protector. Double dip flip case outdoors.
    cizzlen likes this.

Naked most of the time. That being said, I ordered the Mophie case. Just for weekend drinking time.
    marky_yo likes this.

This is the first phone in a very long time that I'm using without a case. Most recently I used the nexus 4 with the bumper and for me that was quite a change from the larger cases. With the HTC One it would be a shame to put it in a case and cover up one of the main reasons behind my ultimate purchasing decision. Just be careful with it and don't lay it down on hard surfaces often.

Naked. May get a robust case for extreme activities but day to day, naked. I hate cases on phones.
    cizzlen likes this.
    phone addict

Global Posts
    3,665 Global Posts
    ROM
    mean

I am half and half if I'm around the house I use my phone naked but as soon as I step outside I pur my case back on my phone trying to protect it as well as possible but I still have to feel the cold aluminum at times.
    Rooted for life
  18. Thread Author  Thread Author    #18  

This is the first phone I am using a screen protector and case. The military grade screen protectors are much nicer than ones I have tried in the past. I can barely tell it's on. I did get a case (just a basic Sprint branded Gel case) but ONLY for the fact the camera hole gives enough of a space to prevent the camera lens from touching surfaces. The camera on this phone is just too exposed to not scratch when placed on a surface.

Birthday suit is the best way to go though for a phone like this as it truly is the most aesthetic phone on the market. Makes an iPhone look like a Zach Morris Phone

I'm replying to this thread naked!

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2
    cizzlen likes this.

I believe this is like everything else in life. The safer you feel, the less careful you are. If you put a case on you will be less careful, and therefore, more likely to drop the phone. If you drop the phone, even with a case, there is a chance of breaking the screen. I choose to enjoy my phone as is and be careful. I am unconcerned about a little wabi sabi from everyday use, but so far the phone remains pristine.

Global Posts
    244 Global Posts

Only screen protector
    cizzlen likes this.

Most cases and all of screen protectors won't protect the display against falls
    cizzlen likes this.

I've honestly never used a case for any phone. I am just careful I guess. I haven't held a phone with a case on it where I haven't felt like it's intrusive.

I am currently using a nice transparent case just so it is thick enough for me to place the phone in an old blackberry case to which I have removed the flap. I can now carry it on my belt like I used to with my bold and it is safe that way. I guess I am too prude to go naked!

Xtreme Guard on the back so as to prevent scratches but still show off the looks.

Sent from my HTCONE using Android Central Forums
    Treo 650> Treo 700> Treo 755> Palm Pre> HTC EVO 3D> HTC One
    KoukiFC3S likes this.
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast