List your 5 top must have App's for the HTC One

3Dee

Nov 7, 2012
Visit site
Come on, do we really wait this long to say it - Android Central Forums app baby! :D

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Pulse
Dropbox
Swype keyboard
CamScanner
WSJ

Honorable mention:
One Today by Google - easily give a dollar or more to different charities. It's a shame it isn't getting the coverage it deserves. I wish more people knew about it and participated. Giving a little bit has never been so easy or fun. I look forward to see what the next day's charity will be.

buzzyclonecattleman

Oct 12, 2012
Visit site
Aside from all the usual necessities in no particular order...

1. Where's My Droid (found my phone a couple of times and from a Chili's employee who was hoping I was not coming back for it)
2. Llama (Awesome location awareness app that syncs my phone during different events like arriving home and phone is on AC power, even silents my phone automatically when we go to the movies.)
3. ES File Explorer (Allows me access to my home server to send music, photos, and other files back and forth)
4. Tinycam monitor (Hooks up to my ip phones around my house to monitor if I get an alarm, worked awesome while I was on vacation and could tell my neighbor to pick up my package that just got left at the door)
5. Evernote (Captures everything from pics to audio and feeds it to my Getting Things Done method of task management)

bigoldthor

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
Sorry, can't stop at five. These are the ones I use every, single day.

1. Nova Launcher
  2. Rotate (rotation control - absolutely a must have!)
  3. Power Toggles
  4. SwiftKey
  5. 1 Weather
  6. Pulse
  7. Android Central app
  8. Pulse
  9. Drippler
  10. Cerberus

cuek80

May 17, 2013
Visit site
Does it have to be for htc one? I dontuse htc one, but desire vc
My top app are
Smart keyboard (for autotext), greenify, adaway, setcpu, xbooster.
Beside a bunch of social apps.

JNordgren

May 29, 2013
Visit site
Swiftkey
Power Toggles
Astro File Manager
Springpad

And I just downloaded Textra and I like it so far.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Tower72

Gigantic Member
Jun 5, 2010
Visit site
I know that Cerberus is a phone-tracking app, but is the app or possible service free?

I believe there is a trial but after that its a one time fee of $4-$5 US...It is probably the most complete package I have seen yet for tracking lost/stolen phones.. Well worth it IMO

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samyblaze