1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Lowering the notification sounds?

My notification sound level is currently at "1" (which I think is the lowest it will go without being entirely silent), but I still find the sound to be incredibly loud. Is there any way to make it set to half?

(i'm convinced that it has something to do with these "amazing speakers" of which you get two! with this phone.)

Default Re: Lowering the notification sounds?

Put your speakers facing down, bam! Now you have lower noise as it has to hit some surface first.

So many tic tac issues with this phone - including the inability to 'fully' shut down applications unless you stumble onto the page allowing you to swipe them up, out, and off via trash can at the top. Also - the screen time backlight isn't as easily adjusted as on other Android phones. On the internet I found I need to switch back and forth from Desktop View to Mobile (when I want to view videos). Went through the effort to find the least offensive (read LOUD) ringtone and notification sound while at work AND ALSO disabled pocket mode to no avail. Finally, I disabled BEATS AUDIO and that helped suppress it a little.

All that said, I swear the notification sound is NOT the one I selected but is instead some generic and disruptive tone

Ironically, I bought it to watch YouTube with the little one every night before bed and in that capacity it's fine but watching Netflix or HBO GO without speakers isn't that impressive, in my humble opinion.

Perhaps an update will help resolve this issue. Good Luck!

Global Posts
    451 Global Posts
    ROM
    Insert Coin 5.5

You can access the most recent apps anytime you want by just double tapping the home key.
    Quote Originally Posted by sprint_98077 View Post
    So many tic tac issues with this phone - including the inability to 'fully' shut down applications unless you stumble onto the page allowing you to swipe them up, out, and off via trash can at the top. Also - the screen time backlight isn't as easily adjusted as on other Android phones. On the internet I found I need to switch back and forth from Desktop View to Mobile (when I want to view videos). Went through the effort to find the least offensive (read LOUD) ringtone and notification sound while at work AND ALSO disabled pocket mode to no avail. Finally, I disabled BEATS AUDIO and that helped suppress it a little.

All that said, I swear the notification sound is NOT the one I selected but is instead some generic and disruptive tone

Ironically, I bought it to watch YouTube with the little one every night before bed and in that capacity it's fine but watching Netflix or HBO GO without speakers isn't that impressive, in my humble opinion.

Perhaps an update will help resolve this issue. Good Luck!