What car mount do you use?

KoukiFC3S

Oct 9, 2009
Visit site
I use the pro clip universal mount and it fits like a glove. The car app also launches automatically when my phone connects to my car's bluetooth.

WAXACE

May 11, 2013
Visit site
correct, but I find that I don't want a case on this phone. Just a screensaver possibly, but not necessary... I use the universal pouch seen below and the mount. Clean, not bulking up the phone and together a good pair. Plenty big enough for the phone, rotating back clip, leather and a front pocket for paper , money or c/c....

SUPA39522-large.png

SeanBlader

Jun 11, 2010
Visit site
ProClip, no contest. They have an option for a charger as well. And it mounts in an outstanding location, at least on my MINI.

Although on the bike, because ProClip won't mount to a 2 inch aluminium handlebar or stem, I have a Slip Grip Car Mount on that, very solid, and a little smaller than the ProClip which is nice on the bike, and Slip Grip also has options for a couple cases.

Personally I was surprised how fast these came out in comparison to how long I had to wait for them to release for the Evo LTE.

Bostonz

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
All my HTC accessories. Loving the cat dock and beats pill the most.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1369703334503.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1369703334503.jpg
    73.7 KB · Views: 22

Bostonz

Apr 21, 2013
Visit site
The play store has an app called quick shortcut maker. Open the app and search for car and the app will pop up and then choose make short cut. It will work just fine. I did it and I'm on att as well. I also found the HTC proprietary flash light app as well.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Fanline

Jul 11, 2013
Visit site
I find a very interesting Mount on wanpool, it's not on dashbord or vent or headrest, can you guess where the mount places? Your wrist! That means you can take the phone anywhere, in car or outdoor when jogging,cleaning,driving...I have seen the hand strap mount, but never see such a magic gadget, :) , strongly recommend it, very useful.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dumpsterrentals38