LTE toggle

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
The one in HD Widgets is kinda lame. It just brings you to that section in the settings. I'd love to find this too.

They probably all do that. Power Widgets developer says it's a limitation that developers can't get around. He talks about it in the FAQs for the app.

Sent from my totally awesome Sprint Galaxy Nexus, even if I don't know all its secrets yet.

gnr_2

Oct 13, 2012
Visit site
From Power Toggles:

*GPS / NFC toggle opens the settings page instead

Direct GPS / NFC toggle is not possible due to security restrictions on android. Only the 'Power Control' widgets which comes preinstalled with the device can do this.

However if the device is rooted you can get single click GPS / NFC toggle. You will have to install the application as a system app. To move it to system app use any available program like '/system/app mover' or 'Titanium Backup' or any similar program available on Android Market.

*2G-3G toggle opens the settings page instead

It is not possible to toggle directly between 2G and 3G plans due to security restrictions in android. It can only be done from the settings screen.

Tip: You can also use the 'Mobile Data' toggle with 'Double Click' enabled to get to the settings page. This way you can save space for one more toggle.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Conrad Edmund