- 05-10-2013, 08:53 PM #2
- 05-10-2013, 09:02 PM #3
- 05-10-2013, 10:04 PM #5
- 05-10-2013, 10:16 PM #6
- 754 Posts
- 05-10-2013, 10:34 PM #7
- 754 Posts
Re: LTE toggle
From Power Toggles:
*GPS / NFC toggle opens the settings page instead
Direct GPS / NFC toggle is not possible due to security restrictions on android. Only the 'Power Control' widgets which comes preinstalled with the device can do this.
However if the device is rooted you can get single click GPS / NFC toggle. You will have to install the application as a system app. To move it to system app use any available program like '/system/app mover' or 'Titanium Backup' or any similar program available on Android Market.
*2G-3G toggle opens the settings page instead
It is not possible to toggle directly between 2G and 3G plans due to security restrictions in android. It can only be done from the settings screen.
Tip: You can also use the 'Mobile Data' toggle with 'Double Click' enabled to get to the settings page. This way you can save space for one more toggle.
- 05-10-2013, 11:58 PM #8
- By ItnStln511 in forum AT&T Galaxy S3Replies: 1Last Post: 02-22-2013, 11:08 AM
- By Wozzi7 in forum Samsung Galaxy S II SkyrocketReplies: 5Last Post: 09-26-2012, 06:33 PM
- By Nelson421 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 0Last Post: 07-28-2012, 09:51 AM
- By jbp100 in forum AT&T Nitro HDReplies: 6Last Post: 03-03-2012, 12:57 PM
- By nmason3 in forum Verizon HTC RezoundReplies: 7Last Post: 11-22-2011, 07:50 PM