Missed/Declined Calls with No Number in Call History
I've noticed something odd on my Sprint HTC One. Whenever I decline or miss a call, there is one entry for the call in the call history, and then immediately above it will be an "Unknown" entry with NO phone number, same time, which has the outgoing arrow next to it (as opposed to incoming). Is this some sort of a glitch, or maybe something to do with voicemail (happens when I use either Google Voice or Sprint for voicemail)? Anyone else notice this? Thanks.
- 05-13-2013, 02:17 PM #2
- 15 Posts
Re: Missed/Declined Calls with No Number in Call History
HELL yes! I found this on my HTC one, UK on 3 network. Just noticed it now. Came here to find a solution. Deleting it works until there is another call. For me, it happens when I receive a call, or when I dial one. Always creates UNKNOWN entry as an outgoing call, puts it at the top of the call log, and the details say its a 5:00 minute call duration. A new one is never created after making/receiving a call, if this one is not deleted. Just moves to the top with the same set of details. I tried adding it to my contact list, but that only adds another contact without modifying this call log entry or behaviour. Anybody advise? Cheers.
- By pbearjar in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1Replies: 5Last Post: 05-08-2013, 08:53 PM
- By Deenybird in forum AT&T Galaxy S IIReplies: 3Last Post: 02-08-2012, 01:48 PM
- By tspderek in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 2Last Post: 04-15-2011, 02:19 PM
- By jnewsted in forum HTC EVO Shift 4GReplies: 3Last Post: 01-30-2011, 10:43 PM
- By tbdbuckeyeitl in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 1Last Post: 09-23-2010, 07:54 AM