Swiftkey on sale

coggster

May 17, 2010
Visit site
I have had Swiftkey ever since it was in beta. It was one of the many things I missed when I went crazy for a year or so and found myself on iOS....

vasekvi

May 5, 2013
Visit site
And the new Pitch theme looks awesome on amoled screens

Sent from my AT&T Samsung Galaxy S4 using Tapatalk 2

jsntrenkler

Trusted Member
Apr 6, 2011
Visit site
I love swiftkey as well. But not gonna lie the stock keyboard on the one works very well and I actually favor it.

Posted via Android Central App

lky13

Apr 25, 2013
Visit site
I love swiftkey as well. But not gonna lie the stock keyboard on the one works very well and I actually favor it.

Posted via Android Central App

I have to agree with you. I download it, then tried it out. I was back to the stock keyboard within 5 minutes.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

neebi007

May 6, 2013
Visit site
I use android keyboard not Samsung keyboard. Is simple, fast and slide and audio type available in everywhere not like swift key or Samsung limited availability. Best thing it's open source and free.

:*: Neebi :*:

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
I use android keyboard not Samsung keyboard. Is simple, fast and slide and audio type available in everywhere not like swift key or Samsung limited availability. Best thing it's open source and free.

:*: Neebi :*:

Swiftkey has swiftkey Flow now which is pretty much the slide (or swype) you are describing and it has an audio button as well.... So not sure where you got your information from but it's incorrect :).

Sent from my Sprint S3 using AC forums.

Urbanfox

Apr 30, 2013
Visit site
One of the few things I dislike about the HTC One vs my old iPhone is that typing seems to be slightly more difficult. I realize muscle memory etc after all those years of Apple lend to this and it will take time to get used to the new keyboard, but has anyone gone from an iPhone to the HTC One and can vouch if this keyboard seems more similar to the iOS one?

outlawz89

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site

outlawz89

Mar 8, 2013
Visit site
One of the few things I dislike about the HTC One vs my old iPhone is that typing seems to be slightly more difficult. I realize muscle memory etc after all those years of Apple lend to this and it will take time to get used to the new keyboard, but has anyone gone from an iPhone to the HTC One and can vouch if this keyboard seems more similar to the iOS one?

I recently switch last week from iphone to the one and I can tell you once you get the hang of flow, man its one of the coolest thing to be using. Iphone should of had this since there keyboards are smaller to type with.

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
Has anyone had problems installing the new version from the Amazon App Store?
I can download the apk but when it asks me to install, tapping the button does nothing.
Argh!
And SwiftKey says I have to ask Amazon for help.
Really?

Almeuit

Moderator Team Leader
Apr 17, 2012
Visit site
Has anyone had problems installing the new version from the Amazon App Store?
I can download the apk but when it asks me to install, tapping the button does nothing.
Argh!
And SwiftKey says I have to ask Amazon for help.
Really?

I'd grab it from the Play Store instead. Also email swiftkey they are usually very helpful.

patchs

Mar 30, 2011
Visit site
I'd grab it from the Play Store instead. Also email swiftkey they are usually very helpful.

I already bought it from Amazon, I'm not going to buy something twice.
And SwiftKey told me in an email to ask Amazon.
Anyways, it isn't a SwiftKey issue, its the entire Amazon app store, I uninstalled the app store and have the same issue, can't get the install button to work.
Sigh.

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kemberley1