Can't connect to Wifi.

Jack Farrell

Apr 26, 2013
Visit site
I've had my HTC One for just under two weeks now and at first the Wifi was fine. I connected to it with no problems and that was that. But now in the settings Wifi is turned off (I probably turned it off myself) but It wont let me turn it back on. Whenever I press the On/Off switch in the settings it just comes up 'Error'. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Any help would be great.

mistyisland

Feb 10, 2013
Visit site
I've had my HTC One for just under two weeks now and at first the Wifi was fine. I connected to it with no problems and that was that. But now in the settings Wifi is turned off (I probably turned it off myself) but It wont let me turn it back on. Whenever I press the On/Off switch in the settings it just comes up 'Error'. Anyone else have this problem or know how to fix it? Any help would be great.

I turn my phone off at night, and when I turn it on in the morning, this sometimes happens. Re-booting seems to fix it.

Godric37

May 15, 2013
Visit site
Ive had a Weird Wi Fi blip which my One randomly decided it wouldn't connect to my Home wi-fi no matter what i tried. had to shut it down all the way and turn back on and it fixed it magically.

thetooth

Mar 11, 2013
Visit site
Yes. Just happened today. Reboot solves quickly. Like my previous iPhone, once a while need to be rebooted. Think about it like a computer.

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

mcpricex

Mar 19, 2013
Visit site
Quad core processor, 2gb ram, 32gb on board storage, full hd screen, ultra fast 4g mobile data, and yet despite all of this amazing technology, the first thing tech support will ask you when you ring them is if you have tried switching it off and back on again! Classic.