Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Like Tree94Likes

Default Re: Anyone else has a factory LOGO MISTAKE on back of there HTC One? (Picture inside)

I am removing this post which was for *fun* but some may find inappropriate since it is a photoshopped file of another device.

There you go Kevin, enjoy.
    Last edited by sfla99; 05-16-2013 at 05:53 PM.
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,000 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Default Re: Anyone else has a factory LOGO MISTAKE on back of there HTC One? (Picture inside)

Quote Originally Posted by meyerweb View Post
    LOL. I love people who respond when they clearly don't know what they're responding to. Personally, I'd be more upset at having the ugly paper sticker on the back of my phone. I hope THAT is easily removable.
    It is. Comes right off and leaves no residue.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sfla99 View Post
    OMG!!!!!1111!!!!111

I got my phone and not only did it have a logo mistake, it was awsum...

This message has been brought to you by your friends with photoshop... and the number 3
    So the other warnings from Mods about trolling and stuff like that weren't enough?
    Kevin F.I.M.T.K. O'Quinn Esq.

This is far from trolling, I am just joking around with photoshop. Sheesh take it easy, I M not bashing,trolling flaming or anything of the sort.

I could make one with the One also if it would help you feel as though this fun is made in equal opportunity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    Seggzy and TomsAndroid like this.

Does anyone have a pic of what it looks like after you remove it completely using nail polish? I might do that to mine

Posted via HTC One
    AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,000 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by sfla99 View Post
    This is far from trolling, I am just joking around with photoshop. Sheesh take it easy, I M not bashing,trolling flaming or anything of the sort.

I could make one with the One also if it would help you feel as though this fun is made in equal opportunity

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
    With the atmosphere and tone of this thread it just wasn't appropriate. Thanks for removing it.

Obviously if it was a bigger deal something more "formal" would've been done. :-)

I want things to be fun, but unfortunately sometimes the way people act ruin it for the rest of us.

Global Posts
    99 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by paintdrinkingpete View Post
    I'd like to say I'm shocked at how many people suggest he return his device for something this minor (hell, most people complain that there are too many logos to being with!)...but I'm not. And folks wonder why the price of new phones keeps going up and carriers are suggesting they'll do away with device subsidies...
    Price keeps going up because of greedy carriers, nothing else. If you are satisfied with cosmetic defects - good for you, but many people do not and there is nothing wrong with exchanging such defective products, regardless of the severity of defect.

Posted via Android Central App
    lindseybp likes this.

supposed to says "beats audio"
    Quote Originally Posted by adriandb View Post
    That Beats Audio logo doesn't look normal to me.

I think the options here are simple to return it and see about a replacement which will probably end up being a refurb after the 15 day window. Yeah I know it sucks but thats normally the policy as they aren't going to give you a new device for a 30 day old device regardless of the situation. Of course this has been overridden at times by the store manager but then its up to them to deal with the OEM/supplier and take the loss on a new product from their stock.

Other option as many have said is to deal with it if the device is working as expected or remove the rest of the sticker.

Otherwise I see no need in any of the negative comments people have been throwing around.
    Paul
    Moderator Team Leader @ Android Central

Global Posts
    98 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by NotJustAPhone View Post
    Calling another member a troll is considered trolling. If you don't care for the thread, then feel free to move on.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    Just trying to understand the rules of the forum...

So an opinion on a post is "off topic"?

It saddens me that a person would be "flagged" for expressing their own opinions on a forum.

This thread is purely a bashing thread. Its obvious all he needs to do is get it exchanged. Why should anyone be "Warned" on a thread like that?

I can see how going on a, for example, "S4 buid quality" thread and saying "Samsung Sucks!" would be going "off topic"... not this.

Global Posts
    11,780 Global Posts
    ROM
    GS3: CleanROM / N4: AOKP

If you don't care for the thread, feel free to move on. Don't feel compelled to post and complain about a thread you don't like. When you do so, you become the problem.

Sent from my Galaxy Note II
    Thanked by:
    Seggzy 

Quote Originally Posted by turb0wned View Post
    Don't you guys realize he is just a troll coming on the forums to trash talk the One... Just like the Samsung fan boys. That picture is probably fake to.
    Of course it's fake.

Posted via Android Central App
    So long, and thanks for all the fish.

Global Posts
    2,597 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock (soon to be PA3)

Quote Originally Posted by Seggzy View Post
    Just trying to understand the rules of the forum...

So an opinion on a post is "off topic"?

It saddens me that a person would be "flagged" for expressing their own opinions on a forum.

This thread is purely a bashing thread. Its obvious all he needs to do is get it exchanged. Why should anyone be "Warned" on a thread like that?

I can see how going on a, for example, "S4 buid quality" thread and saying "Samsung Sucks!" would be going "off topic"... not this.
    Because, while you may have a legitimate concern, it isn't very inviting to a new member when they see a thread where everyone is attacking a single poster. Especially considering most of these threads go up on the "Most Viewed" list. Makes the forum look bad.

Sent from my pure Google Nexus 4 using Android Central Forums

Scratch off the second 'a' and the 'i' so it says "eats u".
  14. Thread Author  Thread Author    #64  

My additional pictures,

AC Team Emeritus

Global Posts
    9,000 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by David Ha View Post
    My additional pictures,

http://i43.tinypic.com/2vb4wig.jpg
    Thanks for replying even with all the drama in this thread. I do apologize for that.

Now that everyone should have the proof they need to be satisfied (which wasn't necessary in the first place), THREAD CLOSED.
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123