- 05-21-2013, 09:45 PM #2
- 05-21-2013, 09:50 PM #3
- 05-21-2013, 10:00 PM #4
Re: What does this mean?
Oh man. That is not good news. It has been notorious on the DNA as an ongoing problem, regardless of a new sim or reseating/cleaning. For your sake, I hope it is an isolated incident. If you can, wait to reseat it before going to sprint and having the issue documented.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central Forums
- 05-21-2013, 10:05 PM #5
- 05-22-2013, 06:30 AM #7
- 05-22-2013, 06:59 AM #8HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- By Deacon in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2011, 12:18 PM
- By jayn2g in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2011, 07:18 AM
- By Workodactyl in forum Droid BionicReplies: 52Last Post: 07-15-2011, 10:06 PM
- By mrsplashystats in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 12-29-2010, 08:27 PM
- By tmd913 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2010, 08:51 PM