- 05-21-2013, 10:45 PM #2
- 05-21-2013, 10:50 PM #3
- 05-21-2013, 11:00 PM #4
Re: What does this mean?
Oh man. That is not good news. It has been notorious on the DNA as an ongoing problem, regardless of a new sim or reseating/cleaning. For your sake, I hope it is an isolated incident. If you can, wait to reseat it before going to sprint and having the issue documented.
Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Android Central ForumsJENNIFER STOUGH
DEVICE: Verizon DROID DNA, unlocked, s-off, running NOS Sense 5
CONTACT: via PM or firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE* Please remember to be courteous to other members. If at any point in time you have a question
or feel that a member or their posts are questionable, please do not hesitate to report the post/thread or contact
I or one of the moderatoring team directly. Please remember to keep all onsite inquires onsite. I will not respond to
any onsite issues offsite. Please remember to read the forum rules before participating in the forums.
Thank you for your contribution and participation in Android Central Forums.
- 05-21-2013, 11:05 PM #5
- 05-22-2013, 07:30 AM #7
- 05-22-2013, 07:59 AM #8HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- By Deacon in forum General News & DiscussionReplies: 7Last Post: 09-29-2011, 01:18 PM
- By jayn2g in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 5Last Post: 09-14-2011, 08:18 AM
- By Workodactyl in forum Droid BionicReplies: 52Last Post: 07-15-2011, 11:06 PM
- By mrsplashystats in forum HTC EVO 4G Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 8Last Post: 12-29-2010, 09:27 PM
- By tmd913 in forum Software Development and HackingReplies: 1Last Post: 08-13-2010, 09:51 PM