HTC One Car Chargher

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
Hello world,
Well as it stands what are you guys using for a charger in your cars? I know it has to be 1amp charger and I don't know whats a good one to use? I was on amazon and I didnt find anything from HTC. So what are you guys using? One that I could plug in a few USB devices would be great but what companies do you trust?
Thanks in advance!

Metalpix

May 18, 2013
Visit site
I'm using the HTC CC C200 that I used with the Desire HD.

If I just want to top up the phone then it's ok BUT if I'm running Co-Pilot then it does not appear to keep up. Phone seems to loose about 10 - 20% when I tried it the other day on a 30 minute run. I will have to test it further but would have thought this charger would have coped.

hpilot

May 11, 2011
Visit site
Hello world,
Well as it stands what are you guys using for a charger in your cars? I know it has to be 1amp charger and I don't know whats a good one to use? I was on amazon and I didnt find anything from HTC. So what are you guys using? One that I could plug in a few USB devices would be great but what companies do you trust?
Thanks in advance!

It does NOT have to be a one amp charger. I suggest you get a two amp charger. I use one and it charges much faster. Also, you can use it with tablets like the Nexus 7.

cgardnervt

Jun 24, 2011
Visit site
It does NOT have to be a one amp charger. I suggest you get a two amp charger. I use one and it charges much faster. Also, you can use it with tablets like the Nexus 7.
I know that it works but people are saying that they battery inside will last longer on a 1amp charger. Is that correct? The battery was not built for the fast charge. Or something a long them lines. Anyone else care to chime in? (Not saying your incorrect I just don't wanna damage the phone.)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
seniorengineerdood