Pebble watch

fasteddy0161

Apr 20, 2013
Visit site
Hi, if you own a Pebble watch and you have got it to work ok with the HTC One could you please post on this thread?
I am having issues with the Pebble acessabilty tab, once I select it my lock screen icons don't work properly & the phone icons to answer/dismiss a call no longer slide up, I only have to touch the icons to answer/dismiss a call, but 99% of the time it answers or dismisses on its own when it's in my pocket because the screen is touching the material of my trousers :(

tvillan401

Aug 24, 2010
Visit site
Fixed for me with the 4.3 update but it was because you had accessibility turned on for Pebble.
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

bigtnew

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
Good to see this has been fixed. I've been watching this device for a while. Might jump on it soon. I'm just afraid come January a much newer more capable device will be out. I really want a baked in pedometer as well. The fitbit is way too expensive for a pedometer alone. Sorry for the hijacking. :-D

Posted via my hTc one with a cracked screen!

supert1020

May 24, 2011
Visit site
I have both an HTC one and pebble watch has been working with no problems I have the 4.3 update. Couldn't live without either of them.

Posted via Android Central App