- 05-25-2013, 10:56 PM #2Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
Other devices: iPad Mini
The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html
- 05-26-2013, 12:35 PM #4
- 05-26-2013, 12:55 PM #5
You'll have to wait until roms are released that have lockscreens that have been ported from other devices.
But that's only if you are part of the rooting crowd.
Sent from my SPH-L710 using Tapatalk 2Current Laptop - Samsung Ativ 4 Book, Ivy Bridge I7 @ 2.00GHz per Core, 8GB DDR3 Ram, Intel HD 4000, 750GB SATA
Please don't thank me unless I have helped you in some way, if you like my post then click like not thanks.
Check out my github @ https://github.com/gollum18 or My Android Applications @ http://lrdev.net76.net
- By Terry4505 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 3Last Post: 01-12-2010, 07:54 PM
- By OptimusCline in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 5Last Post: 01-12-2010, 01:02 PM
- By smccloud in forum HTC Hero Rooting, ROMs, and HacksReplies: 0Last Post: 01-09-2010, 09:14 PM
- By watercolor in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 2Last Post: 12-30-2009, 10:57 PM
- By sethborg in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 5Last Post: 12-29-2009, 09:50 AM