Why screen always goes off even while using google now or navigation?
Its weird my phone is plugged in to the power source in a car yet the screen and phone goes to sleep after 30 seconds or so. I dont mind when it is running on battery but plugged in? Anyone knows how to fix that?
- 05-26-2013, 12:17 PM #2
- 41 Posts
Re: Why screen always goes off even while using google now or navigation?
That's not the Google navigation behavior that I see. I use it while on battery and when there are no turns approaching the screen will dim after 30 seconds (or something close to that) and stay dim until the next turn approaches and then go back to regular brightness to announce and show the upcoming directions.
- 05-26-2013, 12:24 PM #4
- 05-26-2013, 12:49 PM #5
- By stenote in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 0Last Post: 05-10-2013, 12:11 AM
- By Chrisy in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 13Last Post: 06-05-2011, 05:17 PM
- By Michigan66 in forum Motorola Droid XReplies: 10Last Post: 01-18-2011, 02:25 PM
- By greydarrah in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 3Last Post: 08-09-2010, 01:56 AM
- By droidmindy in forum Verizon Droid IncredibleReplies: 5Last Post: 07-18-2010, 09:47 PM