- 05-26-2013, 05:20 PM #2
- 05-26-2013, 05:21 PM #3
There two buttons on the HTC One camera app.
One for taking a photo and one for taking a video. Double check that you are pressing the correct one. The camera one has an icon that looks like a regular point and shoot camera. The other icon switches to a red dot to record video when you press it.
Otherwise, you are using Zoe mode, which is a button on the other side of the camera app. If you have a an icon that seems to be turning red with a moving red bar for about 3 seconds, that means you are taking Zoe.
Turn off Zoe by pressing the Zoe button on the camera app which is in between the settings button and the flash button.
Posted via Android Central App
- 05-27-2013, 04:26 PM #5
- 05-27-2013, 04:27 PM #6
- 05-27-2013, 05:35 PM #7JENNIFER STOUGH
DEVICE: Verizon DROID DNA, unlocked, s-off, running NOS Sense 5
CONTACT: via PM or firstname.lastname@example.org
*NOTE* Please remember to be courteous to other members. If at any point in time you have a question
or feel that a member or their posts are questionable, please do not hesitate to report the post/thread or contact
I or one of the moderatoring team directly. Please remember to keep all onsite inquires onsite. I will not respond to
any onsite issues offsite. Please remember to read the forum rules before participating in the forums.
Thank you for your contribution and participation in Android Central Forums.
- By Chilly818 in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 2Last Post: 11-29-2011, 06:10 PM
- By Jasbo in forum Verizon LG RevolutionReplies: 14Last Post: 11-08-2011, 01:19 AM
- By cj100570 in forum HTC EVO 3DReplies: 41Last Post: 07-22-2011, 05:42 PM
- By cj100570 in forum T-Mobile HTC SensationReplies: 4Last Post: 07-19-2011, 10:43 PM
- By f1nzup in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 06-19-2010, 05:02 PM