- 1 Posts
Help with HTC Sync Manager
I have just downloaded the HTC Sync Manager and it's not working properly.
First of all i already have USB Debugging enabled when i connect my HTC one to the laptop but the 'Files' and 'More' header buttons are disabled on the sync manager.
I can not seem to browse the pictures that i already have on my phone because when i click on gallery in the sync manager nothing comes up that is on my phone, it is really annoying. I have tried connecting and disconnecting the USB but it still does not work. I am not using a mac, this laptop is windows 7 but it stil should be compatible with all operating systems. I even created a new album on the sync manager and put in 3 random pictures from the laptop into this album and it hasn't even synced to the phone so i can not connect either way.
- 05-27-2013, 04:46 AM #2
- 10-27-2013, 01:41 PM #3
- 1 Posts
Re: Help with HTC Sync Manager
Last time I started synchronizing my HTC One S with my laptop, I received a message asking if I want to update the software.
After I updated the Sync Manager and got it running, the MORE tab was no longer there.
Under the MORE tab I could Sync the contacts, the calendar and the web file.
There is a never ending saga with the HTC sync manager, and I regret buying the HTC phone.
- By MichaelAEV in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 02-06-2013, 10:37 PM
- By fairorth in forum HTC One XReplies: 1Last Post: 06-23-2012, 10:29 PM
- By stillblood in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 07-25-2010, 09:09 PM
- By dfwgrl in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 06-23-2010, 04:02 PM
- By Noobzilla85 in forum HTC Droid ErisReplies: 8Last Post: 01-31-2010, 11:43 PM