Like Tree5Likes
  • 2 Post By bembol
  • 2 Post By aggie
  • 1 Post By bembol
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Next Launcher 3D

Took advantage of the 40% sale and took a chance on this launcher and I'm blown away. Right now it's on my S4, looks spectacular and is buttery smooth. I can only imagine it will be smooth on the One as well. This launcher puts Nova et al., to shame. Add the live 3D wallpaper and have fun tweaking for hours.

Default Re: Next Launcher 3D

K.I.S.S. Is why I love Nova Prime.

I would probably try it but not for $9.59. TBH, only the Floating theme got my attention.
    ectoren and aggie like this.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Quote Originally Posted by bembol View Post
    K.I.S.S. Is why I love Nova Prime.

I would probably try it but not for $9.59. TBH, only the Floating theme got my attention.
    Worth every penny IMHO. Went from Nova to this and they aren't in the same league.

Are there functional advantages or does it just look nice?
    HTC One (M7) Developer Edition - Android Revolution HD Google Edition ROM 4.4.2 - Elemental kernel - ATT | Google Nexus 7 - Stock ROM 4.4.2 (plus tethering) - Elemental kernel - ATT | Apple iPad 2nd Gen 7.1 - Verizon
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

Quote Originally Posted by adriandb View Post
    Are there functional advantages or does it just look nice?
    Both, watch the video and see for yourself. One big advantage is access to system widgets, which Nova doesnt allow.

Global Posts
    731 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by madlaw1071 View Post
    Both, watch the video and see for yourself. One big advantage is access to system widgets, which Nova doesnt allow.
    Access to system widgets is one thing that would interest me. But damn, I can't pay that much for a launcher when nova is great for me. I'm not much into the aesthetic cues of the launcher. I like a stock Android look which nova and apex provide. I may give it a try if it's discounted a bit more or when I get a Play gift card for fathers day lol. Thanks for the heads up. Even though I'm passing now it's definitely an intriguing app.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

So you could have sense or tw widgets? That's actually a good feature. That's one of the big reasons I never use third party launchers as I often prefer what the OEM has included. But for almost ten bucks ON 40% SALE I can't really justify the purchase. Are there any other functional enhancements over sense? What would be the "wow I need that!" feature in your opinion?
  8. Thread Author  Thread Author    #8  

Quote Originally Posted by mrbootcrm View Post
    So you could have sense or tw widgets? That's actually a good feature. That's one of the big reasons I never use third party launchers as I often prefer what the OEM has included. But for almost ten bucks ON 40% SALE I can't really justify the purchase. Are there any other functional enhancements over sense? What would be the "wow I need that!" feature in your opinion?
    The AMAZING 3D Live wallpapers, wow factor transition effects. It's like you get all the benefits of Sense/Touchwiz with all the extra bonuses.

The AMAZING 3D Live wallpapers, wow factor transition effects. It's like you get all the benefits of Sense/Touchwiz with all the extra bonuses.
    Thanks, it sounds neat but not for me. Not a big fan of chrome and pinstripes but it looks like it would be great for those who do. It's definitely a good idea though, allowing system widgets. Hopefully more launchers will adopt that.

It looks cool but how is it on resources? I played around with Vire Launcher that is also 3D but cheaper.

i recently got next launcher 3d but the way the icons work is bugging the hell out of me, they arent on a grid you can just put them anywhere. like on top of each other and i was wondering if anyone knows how to make it on a grid so they arent so freakin uneven?
  12. Thread Author  Thread Author    #12  

Quote Originally Posted by Bradski9 View Post
    i recently got next launcher 3d but the way the icons work is bugging the hell out of me, they arent on a grid you can just put them anywhere. like on top of each other and i was wondering if anyone knows how to make it on a grid so they arent so freakin uneven?
    In settings you can make the icons into a grid and the grid is customizable.
    Thanked by:

My number one launcher by far is Next Launcher 3D. I bought it at regular price as soon Google Play Store got it. Before that I bought TSF Shell, in my opinion the most complicated launcher. Before that I bought SPB Shell 3D. The three most expensive launchers in Google Play Store. First two photos my HTC ONE running Next Launcher 3D with Next Launcher Neon Blue Theme and Next Time Tunnel live wallpaper. Then is my HTC ONE running TSF SHELL. Don't buy this if you don't have PATIENCE. Then is the ONE runnig SPB Shell 3D, never like this launcher. Then comes the not expensive launchers: Apex Launcher Pro, Nova Launcher Prime, ADW Launcher Ex. Well you know, I realy like HTC Sense 5 and the only launcher I run in my ONE is Next Launcher 3D.

Enviado desde mi HTC One usando Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Next Launcher 3D-uploadfromtaptalk1369883257064.jpg   Next Launcher 3D-uploadfromtaptalk1369883289534.jpg  

Sorry, push before finish with photos.

Enviado desde mi HTC One usando Tapatalk 2
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Next Launcher 3D-uploadfromtaptalk1369883476400.jpg   Next Launcher 3D-uploadfromtaptalk1369883497266.jpg   Next Launcher 3D-uploadfromtaptalk1369883523031.jpg   Next Launcher 3D-uploadfromtaptalk1369883563896.jpg   Next Launcher 3D-uploadfromtaptalk1369883586827.jpg  

Next Launcher 3D-uploadfromtaptalk1369883614211.jpg  

Spent 40 minutes with it and not for me.
    mrbootcrm likes this.
  16. Thread Author  Thread Author    #16  

Quote Originally Posted by mrbootcrm View Post
    Another functional enhancement is lock screen widgets!