Strange Icon in Notification Bar

DQSooner

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Can anyone tell me what the blue circle with 43 in the upper left side of my notification bar is? It just started appearing but when I pull the bar down, there isn't anything new in my notification center... thanks so much.

David

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1370288943191.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1370288943191.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 51

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Can anyone tell me what the blue circle with 43 in the upper left side of my notification bar is? It just started appearing but when I pull the bar down, there isn't anything new in my notification center... thanks so much.

David

Sent from my HTC One using Android Central Forums

Your using a battery notification app, that's the percentage left.

Sent from my HTC One

DQSooner

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Thanks. I don't remember installing one all of a sudden but will check my apps and see...that would make sense and matches what the old battery indicator shows too. Thanks again!

David

jgreeson25

Nov 20, 2012
Visit site
Thanks. I don't remember installing one all of a sudden but will check my apps and see...that would make sense and matches what the old battery indicator shows too. Thanks again!

David

Looks like the icon in the Power Toggles app. I know that one and batter widget reborn both have the same looking indicator. Did you download one of those two apps?

DQSooner

Sep 17, 2010
Visit site
Yep, I was just coming back on to say it was Power Toggles in case someone else had the same question later on...somehow, I tweaked that setting to show the battery icon. Not exactly sure HOW I did it since it's buried pretty far in the Power Toggles settings and I definitely didn't do it intentionally but I've changed it back. Thanks everyone!

David

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
arslan