I have a bunch of minor issues and questions about the HTC One...Sprint

beekermartin

Apr 13, 2011
Visit site
1. I transfered everything from my HTC Evo 3d using the HTC transfer tool. It seemed to work perfectly but I have a strange issue that no one has been able to figure out. The pictures I have assigned to contacts appear with square blocks covering the photos when receiving/making calls. The blocks are not in the images when you view them in the gallery. Not all pictures have the blocks. Some look perfecty normal. I can't figure out what is causing it?????

2. I would like it when I click on the phone button that it goes directly to the call history instead of last call. I've tried moving around phone/call history/people in the settings but it doesn't change. Every time I click on the phone button it goes back to phone which is the last call.

3. I am in the car business and Carfax for dealers is not working properly. The app runs fine but it won't read bar codes. I have used this app for years with my old droids and I've never had this problem. I have other apps that scan vin barcodes and they work properly. I called Carfax and they said they haven't hear of any issues. Since the One is so new maybe the problem is on Carfax's side and they will fix it eventually.

I have so other issues as well but that is all I can think of right now. The next time I come across one I will write it down so I remember. Lol. Overall I am very happy with the HTC One but I would like to get these bugs worked out.