Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 26 to 48 of 48
Like Tree6Likes
  1. #26  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    Quote Originally Posted by livetoride4666 View Post
    Who makes this bumper case?
    Devilcase
  2. #27  
    BigHonu's Avatar

    Posts
    38 Posts
    Global Posts
    93 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    Otterbox Commuter when I'm using a case.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  3. #28  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    I actually just bought an Otterbox for my htc one today. been using those types of cases for the passed 2 years, and cant imagine how much its saved my phones
  4. #29  
    MikeDubC's Avatar

    Posts
    144 Posts
    Global Posts
    200 Global Posts
    ROM
    AOKP Build 28

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    I don't use a case and I WILL NEVER USE A CASE!!

    She is too sexy
    Sent from my amazingly sexy HTC One.
    P.S. Just because I love my HTC One doesn't mean I hate the S4. I understand why you love it, I just love mine more.
    bripat22 likes this.
  5. #30  
    davidtm's Avatar

    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    676 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    Got the Otterbox Commuter (slimmer than than Defender), but now I'm interested in something with comparable protection that's slimmer. Any suggestions?

    TIA
  6. #31  
    petaf's Avatar

    Posts
    343 Posts
    Global Posts
    1,035 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    I have this case and love it. It was at the AT&T store when I bought the phone. Also have the HTC Flip case, which I also like. I just wish there was a way to keep it closed.
  7. #32  
    coronaboy10's Avatar

    Posts
    363 Posts
    Global Posts
    501 Global Posts
    ROM
    Insert Coin 5.5

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    Seidio Active Case in Royal Blue with metal kick stand because it has those cool grippy things on the sides and the color, look and feel it gives the device. Gives her more bulk which she needs because she's too skinny and needs some junk in the trunk
  8. #33  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    I'm using the Case-Mate Tough on mine right now. Don't really know why I got it, though.
    I think I'm gonna pick up a UAG or Poetic case soon. I'm just not sure whether to flaunt its beauty or go for protection...
  9. #34  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Got the Otterbox Commuter (slimmer than than Defender), but now I'm interested in something with comparable protection that's slimmer. Any suggestions?

    TIA
    The REGULAR(not the Shine or Carbon Fiber version ) Incipio DualPro.
  10. #35  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    First I bought a poetic atmosphere case......love it at first. It was slim and really looked awesome. Cons...slippery. I drop the phone from 2 1/2 feet onto my tile floor. Landed on corner and my phone didnt work after that. Had to use my insurance to get a replacement. I also have a nillkin leather flip case.....like it so far.....use it at work ....look professional. I also have a i-blason transformer prime case which is fantastic....inexpensive, good protection and a kick stand. But my favorite case so far is the urban armor gear case. Doesnt make the phone too bulky, feels great in your hand, superb protection and i love the orange and black look on my black phone. If I had to choose only one it would be the UAG case. Better than the otterbox commuter imho.
  11. #36  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    I just ordered a atmosphere poetic. I like how the phone looks naked but I know I'd hate to scratch it, plus this case is really slim.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2
  12. #37  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    Quote Originally Posted by steve tyburski View Post
    First I bought a poetic atmosphere case......love it at first. It was slim and really looked awesome. Cons...slippery. I drop the phone from 2 1/2 feet onto my tile floor. Landed on corner and my phone didnt work after that. Had to use my insurance to get a replacement. I also have a nillkin leather flip case.....like it so far.....use it at work ....look professional. I also have a i-blason transformer prime case which is fantastic....inexpensive, good protection and a kick stand. But my favorite case so far is the urban armor gear case. Doesnt make the phone too bulky, feels great in your hand, superb protection and i love the orange and black look on my black phone. If I had to choose only one it would be the UAG case. Better than the otterbox commuter imho.
    I haven't even got the one yet, but I was considering getting this (yes, I'd put a skin on such a beautiful phone, I'm that person) and a clear case, but for the money I might as well get an otterbox commuter and be better protected from drops, cause with me, they're bound to happen. your experience with the poetic's protection (or lack thereof) sealed that for me, sorry that happened to you. the UAG cases are cool, too, but dem boring colors :/
  13. #38  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    I use the HTC double-dip flip. By far the most attractive case for the HTC One. I've had it for weeks, and continue to receive compliments from strangers, especially since its the stealth black version of the phone.
  14. #39  
    davidtm's Avatar

    Posts
    112 Posts
    Global Posts
    676 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    Quote Originally Posted by LonestarROB View Post
    The REGULAR(not the Shine or Carbon Fiber version ) Incipio DualPro.
    Thanks for this. When I checked it out on Amazon , some reviewers reported problems with flash pix. Have you experienced problems with this?
  15. #40  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    Quote Originally Posted by davidtm View Post
    Thanks for this. When I checked it out on Amazon , some reviewers reported problems with flash pix. Have you experienced problems with this?
    Haven't tried taking pics with flash yet myself, sorry.
    Thanked by:
  16. #41  
    ajua's Avatar

    Posts
    371 Posts
    Global Posts
    615 Global Posts

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    I ordered an Incipio Feather case in black from Amazon. It should arrive this week.

    I've been using Incipio's Feather line in the HTC 8X, the Lumia 920 and they were great, slim and good looking. I hope that to be the case this time as well.

    I will post pics when it arrives.
  17. #42  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    Of all the cases Ive tried (commuter, feather, tpu, spigen air, uag) the UAG looks, fits, and protects the best of them all.

    Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
  18. #43  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    UAG in Black..
  19. #44  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    10 dollar Diztronic tpu case from amazon. Also had one for my N4 and it's the best. Decent protection, amazing grip and still thin.

    http://www.amazon.com/gp/aw/d/B00BMC...idcentral00-20


    Sent from my Silver HTC ONE fully converted to the Google Play Edition
    Nexus 5-Black
    Rooted 4.4.2
    TWRP
  20. #45  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    Quote Originally Posted by coronaboy10 View Post
    Seidio Active Case in Royal Blue with metal kick stand because it has those cool grippy things on the sides and the color, look and feel it gives the device. Gives her more bulk which she needs because she's too skinny and needs some junk in the trunk
    I got the seideo serfice case so I do not put any more scratches on the back of the phone l.

    Posted via Android Central App
  21. #46  
    chrisxpierce's Avatar
    Banned

    Posts
    318 Posts

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    Otterbox Defender, for 2 reasons: 1. Tough Case/Great Protection. 2. It was all they had at the AT&T store the day I purchased it. I would love a case similar to the protection of otterbox, but with the water proof protection of the LifeProof case.
  22. #47  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    I use the original double dip hard case. I think it's one of the best.

    Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4
  23. #48  

    Default Re: What case do you use for your HTC One?

    Naked. I'm looking for a case that's slim enough to where I'll still have that sleek and slim feel to the phone.

    Posted via Android Central App
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Similar Threads

  1. What case/bag do you use for your TF?
    By stearic in forum EeePad Transformer Accessories
    Replies: 61
    Last Post: 01-14-2012, 11:35 PM
  2. What case/bag do you use for your TF?
    By stearic in forum ASUS EeePad Transformer
    Replies: 18
    Last Post: 05-24-2011, 11:07 PM
  3. What pocket do you use for your phone?
    By kaefbaml in forum Verizon Droid Incredible
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 04-18-2011, 07:12 AM
  4. Replies: 10
    Last Post: 01-12-2011, 11:01 AM
  5. What case are you using for your Eris?
    By weihl165 in forum HTC Droid Eris
    Replies: 29
    Last Post: 04-30-2010, 04:23 PM

Posting Permissions