Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree3Likes
  • 1 Post By BlackPrince310
  • 1 Post By eddieruiz01
  • 1 Post By HTCONE88
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default i-Blason PowerGlider Battery Case in Stock

Current Device: HTC Glacier (MT4G)
    Rooted, Overclocked to 1.8Ghz
    Running Gingerbread 2.3.1
    coronaboy10 likes this.

Default Re: i-Blason PowerGlider Battery Case in Stock

I will be anxiously waiting for your review.

I'd be interested to see how this compares to the mophie, this may be a good alternative at almost half the price.

Posted via Android Central App

Global Posts
    167 Global Posts

Waiting for a review. I been considering getting a mophie , but this design looks nicer then the mophie at least from the images I've seen. Also the price is half of what the mophie costs if purchased from amazon. Delivers the same or about the same amount of charge.. Wish they would make a slick battery charging case even if it was only like 1000-1200mah just so the phone stays slim.

Not to mention it has a kick stand and the mophie does not.

Posted via Android Central App

Wish it was like the S4 version with the flip cover, but yes, the kickstand alone makes it more appealing than Mophie. Will definitely be getting this when I get the One next week.

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    ROM
    Insert Coin 5.5

I might have to try this one, the kickstand sold me. I love cases with those.

Global Posts
    127 Global Posts
    ROM
    Stock for now

i already have the mophie case and i love it but i do miss the kickstand. i'm thinking about pulling the trigger on it. i'm just not familiar with the company

Ditto. The mophie is great but that kick stand is really appealing. Especially if you've been on Sprint and had the kickstands from the Evo line

3BNO

Quote Originally Posted by daniel2744 View Post
    i already have the mophie case and i love it but i do miss the kickstand. i'm thinking about pulling the trigger on it. i'm just not familiar with the company
    Could you give us a review of which one you like better and what your seeing. Time to charge the case and how long it takes to get the case to charge the phone. Which one feels better and is easier to use. That would be much appreciated.

Global Posts
    425 Global Posts

Waiting on review and hopefully its a decent one. Mophie has gotten a little up there on their prices.

I have the mophie already and went ahead and ordered the PowerGlider to compare. It shipped today so hopefully I have it in two days so I can do a comparison.

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

Quote Originally Posted by eddieruiz01 View Post
    I have the mophie already and went ahead and ordered the PowerGlider to compare. It shipped today so hopefully I have it in two days so I can do a comparison.

Looking forward to it.

Quote Originally Posted by McSkullough View Post
    Looking forward to it.

PowerGlide HTC One

So i have been using my mophie case and definitely love it but it bothers me that here and there the phone starts restarting so i will probably exchange it. I also just received the i-blazon PowerGlide case for the One and first impressions are pretty good. Two things that i like so far is that it does not have the power button issue since it has a cutout instead. Also i like the kickstand that's built in. As far as the design and feel of it the mophie wins hands down but the PowerGlide is also nice especially for the price of $59. A couple things that bother me a bit on the PowerGlide is the charging output of .5A compared to 1.0A and the specifications are on the back of the case instead of on the inside. Nothing major yet that makes me dislike it enough to not want it but just a heads up. I will keep using it for a few days to see how it performs.

Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails i-Blason PowerGlider Battery Case in Stock-uploadfromtaptalk1371217299159.jpg   i-Blason PowerGlider Battery Case in Stock-uploadfromtaptalk1371217321725.jpg   i-Blason PowerGlider Battery Case in Stock-uploadfromtaptalk1371217341346.jpg   i-Blason PowerGlider Battery Case in Stock-uploadfromtaptalk1371217376288.jpg  
    Thanked by 3:
    bigtnew likes this.

Global Posts
    500 Global Posts
    ROM
    Insert Coin 5.5

Mine will be here tomorrow

Any more reviews between these two? I really want a battery pack with a kickstand, but people are recommending Mophie over I-Blason due to build quality. Still on the fence here because of the kickstand.

Also, here is another battery pack that is a lot cheaper.

NewNow Black 3000mAh Power Bank External Battery Pack With Stand Clip for HTC ONE M7 801e 802w
    NewNow Black 3000mAh Power Bank External Battery Pack With Stand Clip for HTC ONE M7 801e 802w: Amazon.ca: Electronics
    coronaboy10 likes this.

So After allot of research I ended up getting the mophie case for $50 on ebay... but I almost bought one of these if anyone is interested:

High Quality 2600mAh Backup Battery Power Bank kickstand Case For HTC One M7
    High Quality 2600mAh Backup Battery Power Bank Kickstand Case for HTC One M7 | eBay
    $23

HTC One 2200mAh Quick Charge Slim Battery External Power Pack Case
    HTC One 2200mAh Quick Charge Slim Battery External Power Pack Case | eBay
    $19

For HTC One M7 3200mAh External Backup Battery Charger Case Cover Power Bank BK
    For HTC One M7 3200mAh External Backup Battery Charger Case Cover Power Bank BK | eBay
    $16

your welcome