Wow, Get this Deal Fast!

Russ Smith

Mar 15, 2013
Visit site
Out of interest how much are your monthly contracts over the pond? All our flagship handsets are free on ?35ish (about 55 dollars) a month contracts (24 month, 800 mins, unlimited texts, 1gb web allowance) that's 3g, 4g/lte is 5 quid a month more I think.

Sent from my HTC One

Scott Kenyon

Apr 2, 2011
Visit site
Out of interest how much are your monthly contracts over the pond? All our flagship handsets are free on ?35ish (about 55 dollars) a month contracts (24 month, 800 mins, unlimited texts, 1gb web allowance) that's 3g, 4g/lte is 5 quid a month more I think.

Sent from my HTC One

In paying $48/mo for 450 daytime minutes, 4000 night and weekend minutes, and 3gb data. I didn't get messaging as I use Google Voice. LTE is included in the States at no extra charge. This is a good price over here for what I have. Most plans on postpaid are more expensive.
If I were to get the same stuff and include messaging at a normal rate I would be around $100 (?78?)

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
It's dropped price on Sprint's site too, too (though without the bluetooth speaker)--$199 last night to $99 now (both with upgrade). Though they did this with other phones, too: the S4 was $199, now $149), iPhone 5 refurb was starting at $149 and now starting at $49, SIII was $59, now free with upgrade. There's no sale being advertised, from what I can tell, just a lot of price drops.

So apparently sprint's site times you out after a while and then shows you prices for new customers only and then gets your hopes up for a $99 HTC One until you log in again and see the $199 again :( Well now I'm back to looking at it for $150 on amazon...

Last edited:

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
It's dropped price on Sprint's site too, too (though without the bluetooth speaker)--$199 last night to $99 now (both with upgrade). Though they did this with other phones, too: the S4 was $199, now $149), iPhone 5 refurb was starting at $149 and now starting at $49, SIII was $59, now free with upgrade. There's no sale being advertised, from what I can tell, just a lot of price drops.

I will be able to upgrade until next month, hopefully I can get a good price on either the HTC One or the Galaxy S4. :D

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums

digitallove

Jan 3, 2011
Visit site
I will be able to upgrade until next month, hopefully I can get a good price on either the HTC One or the Galaxy S4. :D

Sent from my Photon 4G that Stupid Motorola will not upgrade to ICS or any other newer form of Android because they're a bunch of stupid lying bastards (and deserve to go to h e ll!) using Android Central Forums
I goofed up reading pricing--I wasn't logged in, and those were for new contract members, not upgrades. seemed too good to be true, oh well :(

STARGATE

Ambassador
Oct 8, 2012
Visit site
I goofed up reading pricing--I wasn't logged in, and those were for new contract members, not upgrades. seemed too good to be true, oh well :(

Ah, don't beat yourself. It happens. The prices will come down later down the road, there's always a holiday or something else. My contract ends on September but I'll be able to upgrade by July 1, so I have plenty of time!

MERCDROID

Jun 24, 2012
Visit site

Topgonzo

Sep 16, 2011
Visit site
Speaker, of course. I came across an article noting that they weren't in production anymore, but still being sold. Honestly, not sure the validity of it.

Funny.. I was at best buy over the weekend and they sell the pill for 199.99. Not sure where info regarding it being discontinued came from. It's a steal if you land one for free with purchase

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

JRLasVegas

Apr 16, 2013
Visit site
Funny.. I was at best buy over the weekend and they sell the pill for 199.99. Not sure where info regarding it being discontinued came from. It's a steal if you land one for free with purchase

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

I think 200 is asking a lot for a little thing like that. I mean you can buy very similar sized speakers for much less right? And good quality too right?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 2

sparkly flea

Jan 29, 2013
Visit site
I think 200 is asking a lot for a little thing like that. I mean you can buy very similar sized speakers for much less right? And good quality too right?

Bluetooth connectivity plus Beats name = $200. Yes there are better speakers out there.

Sent from my ASUS Transformer Pad TF700T using Tapatalk HD

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kerokekerol