Setting Stock e-mail to Always Display Images
As you know with gmail when you receive an email from someone you only have to click "Display Images" once and your phone will automatically download future images contained in emails from the same sender provided the address is exactly the same. However, I use the stock Sense email app and I'm noticing I have to select "Display Images" for every email received even if it is from the same address as a previous email I chose to "Display Images."
Is there a setting I am missing for this on the stock email app because it's getting a little annoying having to choose "Display Images" every time I receive an email from the same sender. I'm sure it's something very simple that's gonna be a "duh" moment on my part.
Last edited by ddillon80; 06-12-2013 at 12:34 PM.
- 06-11-2013, 10:46 AM #2
- 06-11-2013, 11:58 AM #3
- 06-11-2013, 12:07 PM #4
- 06-11-2013, 12:13 PM #5
- 06-12-2013, 01:13 PM #6
Re: Setting Stock e-mail to Always Display Images
- By pjstock42 in forum HTC OneReplies: 9Last Post: 05-09-2013, 05:55 PM
- By MDteX in forum HTC EVO 4GReplies: 4Last Post: 08-07-2012, 12:50 AM
- By davidh44 in forum Virgin Mobile Optimus VReplies: 3Last Post: 05-06-2011, 06:39 PM
- By superskaterxes in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 11Last Post: 03-30-2011, 03:35 PM
- By daniel2744 in forum HTC HeroReplies: 0Last Post: 11-17-2009, 01:54 PM