- 5 Posts
How to transfer data from iPhone 2G?
Hello, I am switching from iPhone 2G to HTC One. HTC Sync Manager doesn't work at all. What is the better way to transfer the data (e.g. email addresses, phone book and Notes) to HTC One? I am currently using Yahoo email and calendar on iPhone, and try to keep using them on HTC One if possible. Any suggestions?
- 10-28-2013, 02:30 PM #2
- 10-28-2013, 03:34 PM #3
- 10-28-2013, 06:42 PM #4
- 10-28-2013, 08:38 PM #5
- 10-29-2013, 03:02 AM #6
- 308 Posts
Re: How to transfer data from iPhone 2G?
What is synced?
Are your notes synced with your Mac/PC's note apps?
Is your phonebook synced with Google, your Mac, Outlook, or Yahoo?
Your emails are stored on Yahoo?
There are ways to sync each and every one of these thigns from Google or Yahoo, or even from your Mac, to your Android phone.
* ie the Yahoo! Mail app will sync emails and the address book straight from Yahoo to your Phone.
* There are tools to sync Outlook contacts to Android
* Google of course can sync to Mac, and can sync easily to Android
Android can't talk with the iTunes backups of iOS devices obviously, that's proprietary Apple packaging. But whatever your iPhone was syncing with, whatever your computer syncs with, you can probably sync it with Android.
- By maximus96 in forum AT&T Galaxy Note 2Replies: 7Last Post: 08-22-2013, 02:21 PM
- By shalamerylei in forum iPhone/iOSReplies: 2Last Post: 05-17-2012, 02:37 AM
- By Juice in forum Verizon FascinateReplies: 4Last Post: 11-01-2010, 03:27 PM
- By vertcobra99 in forum Sprint Epic 4GReplies: 1Last Post: 09-14-2010, 11:49 AM
- By in forum Amazon Kindle FireReplies: 0Last Post: 12-31-1969, 07:00 PM