HTC One Vs Samsung S4 (Closed Thread?!)

carlostmac1

May 30, 2013
Visit site
Hi so for some reason my last thread closed but anyways just wanted to say that i finally got my hands on the S4 and i will probably use it for a week or so to decide which device is better FOR ME. I've used it last night and this morning and here are my first thoughts:
in my opinion the HTC One has a better interface in terms of sms, phone portal, and contacts. Took a few pictures and felt that the htc actually has a better camera ( will do further testing ). Music definitely sounds better on the One. I have experience some lag in the s4, but they are minimal and one huge one was when ATT was trying to update the phone so no biggie. The S4 is more comfortable to hold. I cant say much about the battery life yet because snapdragon is still learning my habits so gotta wait like 4 days... Since i'm new to the s4 can anyone give me some beginner tips and tricks to make my experience better?

carlostmac1

May 30, 2013
Visit site
also the lag is getting more apparent, such as me scrolling up and down text messages, it seems to have a screen lag.... any words of updates for the s4?

karmamule

Jun 17, 2010
Visit site
If your questions are primarily regarding the S4 I'd suggest that you post this on the S4 forums to reach more people familiar with that device.

Hope you have fun with it! :)

Trending Posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jokomad