Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Almeuit
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Got my Sprint HTC One unlocked for GSM... can I use it on other carriers?

So, I called the Sprint international department and got it unlocked. Took about a week.

Can I use it for T Mobile and AT&T now?

Default Re: Got my Sprint HTC One unlocked for GSM... can I use it on other carriers?

Most likely not.

Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app

Default Re: Got my Sprint HTC One unlocked for GSM... can I use it on other carriers?

No you can't

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta

i got mine unlocked and yes i can connect to the tmobile network but it disconnects too much

Quote Originally Posted by spottarget#AC View Post
    i got mine unlocked and yes i can connect to the tmobile network but it disconnects too much
    I don't believe this. I was not in any agreement with Sprint and bought the phone full price and they wouldn't unlock it. They said they will unlock it but it will only work for international and they told me over and over they do not unlock for domestic.. No matter what.

So if you are unlocked you had to go through someone other than Sprint.

If you do somehow get it unlocked for domestic then yes you would be able to use tmobile and att.... But only HSPA.. Not LTE.

Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
    Topgonzo likes this.

Please can you send me Sprint International department no? I bought a Sprint HTC One but can't use in the UK.