- 06-16-2013, 11:18 PM #2
- 06-17-2013, 08:17 AM #3
- 08-01-2013, 11:19 PM #4
- 08-02-2013, 08:34 AM #5
- 3,750 Posts
Re: Got my Sprint HTC One unlocked for GSM... can I use it on other carriers?
So if you are unlocked you had to go through someone other than Sprint.
If you do somehow get it unlocked for domestic then yes you would be able to use tmobile and att.... But only HSPA.. Not LTE.
Sent from my T-Mobile HTC One using AC Forums.
- 09-21-2013, 04:25 AM #6
- By Phil Nickinson in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 93Last Post: 11-10-2013, 11:33 AM
- By HipHapaSole in forum HTC OneReplies: 11Last Post: 06-11-2013, 04:28 AM
- By Jasonr403 in forum HTC OneReplies: 0Last Post: 05-19-2013, 09:41 PM
- By coggys in forum HTC OneReplies: 2Last Post: 04-29-2013, 01:27 PM
- By 7droid-sigma in forum HTC HeroReplies: 11Last Post: 10-27-2009, 09:47 AM