• 2 Post By Ian Bennett
  • 2 Post By Gathomblipoob
  • 2 Post By HNNNNNGHHH
  • 2 Post By jlongrc
  • 2 Post By Jennifer Stough
  • 1 Post By DestinedtoGame
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Amazing headphones

These htc headphones sound amazing....i own the beats in ear headphones and my htc headphones that came with the htc one are better than my beats...I love them

Posted via Android Central App
    Thanked by:
    Gator352 and beaglebaby like this.

Default Re: Amazing headphones

I like them too. They are lightweight and sound great!

Not a fan of Earbuds and honestly can't tell the difference between hTc One, Samsung S4 & Apple 5G touch.

I do love that hTc & Samsung are using flat cables.

Mines didn't come with the HTC one headphones when I bought it. Any reason why? Only the U.S. did not get them?

Quote Originally Posted by Ekiiia88 View Post
    Mines didn't come with the HTC one headphones when I bought it. Any reason why? Only the U.S. did not get them?

They came with AT&T but not with T-Mobile. Not sure of Sprint.

Quote Originally Posted by flexfield View Post
    They came with AT&T but not with T-Mobile. Not sure of Sprint.

Yes. Came with Sprint as well

There's not enough clarity with them. in my opinion.
    HNNNNNGHHH and 59er9er like this.

Global Posts
    696 Global Posts
    ROM
    Carbon Official Nightlies

Quote Originally Posted by Ian Bennett View Post
    These htc headphones sound amazing....i own the beats in ear headphones and my htc headphones that came with the htc one are better than my beats...I love them

Just remember that ANYTHING is better than those hyped overpriced POS' called Beats, unless you only intend to listen to bass heavy music. IMO, Beats are more of an accessory than practical headphones, since those with built-in rechargeable amps really don't sound great.

Devices (Their ROMs and respective mods, if any):

Samsung Galaxy SII (SGH-T989/Hercules): Carbon (4.4.2 Official Nightlies), UBER Kernel 2Ghz, ViPER4Android FX [daily driver]
    Samsung Galaxy S Blaze 4G (SGH-T679): Carbon (4.4.2 Official Nightlies), Operation Killjoy, ViPER4Android FX [secondary handset]
    Asus Nexus 7 (2013): Official 4.4.2 KitKat OTA, ViPER4Android FX

Damn only at&t/sprint got them? Why No love for tmobile

They are pretty fantastic for a free accessory. I'm sure audiophiles will find faults, but I'm pleased to get something this nice at no extra cost. They kill the stuff included with Apple and others.
    Gator352 and TomsAndroid like this.

ROM
    Stock

Quote Originally Posted by HNNNNNGHHH View Post
    Just remember that ANYTHING is better than those hyped overpriced POS' called Beats, unless you only intend to listen to bass heavy music. IMO, Beats are more of an accessory than practical headphones, since those with built-in rechargeable amps really don't sound great.

I think they sound pretty decent. Then again i love my music pretty bass heavy ; though i do agree that are outrageously overpriced. I don't flant mine around my neck out anything ; i actually use mine for music. But hey to each his own. :thumbup:

Courtesy of My LT3VO

Global Posts
    111 Global Posts

The buds that come with the phone sound great but won't stay in my ears for more than 12 secs. I've tried adjusting the replaceable bud covers but no joy. Anyone else having the same issue(s)?

Cheers!
    ----------
    Cheers!

Quote Originally Posted by Ekiiia88 View Post
    Damn only at&t/sprint got them? Why No love for tmobile

I hate to say this, but we also got 2 free hTc stickers in the box.
    Retired Moderator

Global Posts
    2,032 Global Posts

I'm actually really enjoying these head phones. They sound great paired with beats audio, and even sound good on my husband note 2.

Jennifer Stough
    Forums Moderator
    Device: Droid DNA unlocked, s-off, rooted, running Hatka Supreme Sense 5.0, Android 4.1.2
    mrbootcrm and TomsAndroid like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Daspoo View Post
    The buds that come with the phone sound great but won't stay in my ears for more than 12 secs. I've tried adjusting the replaceable bud covers but no joy. Anyone else having the same issue(s)?

Cheers!
    I got small ears and they don't fit right in mine either. So I got these and they work perfect.

Amazon.com: 6 Pair, Size Medium, Clear - Earphones Plus Brand Replacement Ear Cushions, Earbuds for Sony, Creative, Phillips, Sennheiser Earphones. PLUS Free Sample Pair of Earphones Plus Brand, Bi-Level Cushions. (Sizing Information Below): Electron

Quote Originally Posted by Jennifer Stough View Post
    I'm actually really enjoying these head phones. They sound great paired with beats audio, and even sound good on my husband note 2.
    I wonder how the DNA sounds in comparison to The One. When i bought my One, loaded my music plugged in the headphones and turned the volume on full... It was hurt your ears loud. NEVER before has a cell phone sounded so loud to me. What this translates to is the ability to listen at a lower level allowing for a fuller richer sound. I like the buds but my Koss ones sound just as good leading me to believe its the phone that sounds so good as long as you have a good to mid grade earbud.

I'll agree they are surprisingly good for an included accessory which usually means "do not use" but they still fell short. They sounded muddy compared to my Shures and distorted compared to my favorite bass headphones Vmoda. That's not to knock them though. They are probably much better than the headphones most people use so it's a great thing HTC included them to kinda glitz up the already glitzy One. It certainly is nice to hear glowing reviews. I'd definitely use them if I didn't already have two pair of buds I like much better.

I hate to be Mr. Technical here, but they are ear buds not headphones XD
    Young brothers and sisters, there's a world's worth of work, and a need for you!
    Thanked by:
    TomsAndroid likes this.