Lock Screen Customization

BrettAU

Jun 2, 2013
Visit site
What things do you recommend to customize the HTC One lockscreen? I have looked at the settings in personalize and none of those really do it for me. I have heard of apps like Widget Locker and Dashclock (which unfortunately doesn't work on the One), but I'd like to get your opinions first to see what is used and liked.

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
I just use the stock productivity one... You drag a text or reminder up and it opens the thread or calendar... Probably does the email too, but I have that unchecked

Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app

HalizDad

Banned
Jul 17, 2011
Visit site
No, it shows more than one upcoming calendar event, or one text...You simply swipe to the left and it scrolls showing every calendar event in a 24hr period one by one, with each swipe, and every unseen text in a 24hr period. Try it...It's free, and already on the phone. You can set your email up the same way if you choose. You have to swipe the actual event or text.

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
No, it shows more than one upcoming calendar event, or one text...You simply swipe to the left and it scrolls showing every calendar event in a 24hr period one by one, with each swipe, and every unseen text in a 24hr period. Try it...It's free, and already on the phone. You can set your email up the same way if you choose. You have to swipe the actual event or text.
Correct, I meant at a glance. I gave it a shot and ended up using Executive Assistant lock screen. It's shows me just about everything I need right on my lock screen.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Finsrepair