- 4,577 Posts
Good car mount?
I am going to be doing a long drive soon where I'll use GPS so I am curious on where to get a good car mount for the HTC One. I know I could Google but I'd rather have people's opinions as well.
Thank you in advance for any suggestions .
Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
- 06-23-2013, 01:04 PM #2
- 06-23-2013, 01:28 PM #3
- 06-23-2013, 02:14 PM #4
- 06-23-2013, 02:21 PM #5
- 06-29-2013, 01:45 AM #6
- 329 Posts
Re: Good car mount?
I've been happy with this mount. Sticky suction cup holds to plastic dash as well and glass. I like the universal mount because phone specific ones only work if you don't put the phone in a case. So if you do you'd have to take it out of your case each time. Universal mounts don't have this problem. Only warning though, don't put it on a leather dash or soft vinyl or it will leave a circular dent. May eventually smooth out but may not.
Amazon.com: Aduro U-GRIP PLUS Universal Dashboard Windshield Car Mount for Smart Phones, Apple iPhone 5, 4 / 4S, 3G, Samsung Galaxy S2 / S3 / S4, Galaxy NOTE 2, Motorola Droid RAZR / MAXX, HTC EVO 4G, HTC One X, LG Revolution, GPS Holder (Black/Red):
- By littlegreenguy in forum HTC myTouch 4GReplies: 6Last Post: 02-02-2011, 10:49 AM
- By prmamidedos in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 18Last Post: 12-04-2009, 01:58 PM
- By SpeedVX in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 10Last Post: 12-02-2009, 02:38 PM
- By thekC in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 9Last Post: 11-22-2009, 11:39 AM
- By matrix2004 in forum Motorola DroidReplies: 4Last Post: 11-15-2009, 11:03 PM