Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By amroa
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Good car mount?

I am going to be doing a long drive soon where I'll use GPS so I am curious on where to get a good car mount for the HTC One. I know I could Google but I'd rather have people's opinions as well.

Thank you in advance for any suggestions .

Sent from my Sprint HTC One using AC forums.
    Sent from my T-Mobile Note 4 using AC Forums.

Default Re: Good car mount?

Company named iottie makes some excellent mounts. The suction cup hold to either the glass or the dashboard. There are a couple of models,.look on Amazon.

The HTC One is awesome. It automatically puts your phone in car mode with nice big button icons. And you get a full charge rate "Charging (AC)" which is 1A as opposed to "Charging (USB)" which is 500mA and won't keep charge with navigation and screen on.
    coronaboy10 likes this.

A second vote for the official dock. Lovely and functional. Car mode works brilliantly

Posted via Android Central App
    Gigantic Member

ROM
    ARHD 8.0

save lots of money and make your own from common office supplies that fits right onto your vents lol..Thats what did anyway

How to Build a Car Mount for Your Cellphone from Office Supplies

I've been happy with this mount. Sticky suction cup holds to plastic dash as well and glass. I like the universal mount because phone specific ones only work if you don't put the phone in a case. So if you do you'd have to take it out of your case each time. Universal mounts don't have this problem. Only warning though, don't put it on a leather dash or soft vinyl or it will leave a circular dent. May eventually smooth out but may not.
    Amazon.com: Aduro U-GRIP PLUS Universal Dashboard Windshield Car Mount for Smart Phones, Apple iPhone 5, 4 / 4S, 3G, Samsung Galaxy S2 / S3 / S4, Galaxy NOTE 2, Motorola Droid RAZR / MAXX, HTC EVO 4G, HTC One X, LG Revolution, GPS Holder (Black/Red):