- 28 Posts
Looking to make the plunge
Looking to switch to android. However, I am tossing between the HTC One and the Nexus 4. I am buying out of contract so cost wise, the Nexus cant be beat. But I am guessing there are people here that have owned both phones. Any thoughts....
- 06-26-2013, 05:35 PM #2
- 1,491 Posts
Re: Looking to make the plunge
A lot of it will boil down to what your uses are.
I like to listen to music while in my office so the front facing speakers are great.
I do miss Android 4.2.2 and thats where the Nexus 4 has this beat.
Call quality on the HTC One is awesome. I dont make many calls but the few i have had were noticeably clear.
Having a HD display is nice but some apps / games need to be updated to work better on it.
LTE works well, but it will work better when HTC sends out some radio, software , firmware updates.
- By Wiredin in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 15Last Post: 02-14-2012, 02:54 PM
- By BlackLS3 in forum Verizon Galaxy NexusReplies: 4Last Post: 01-08-2012, 11:50 AM
- By tanda4 in forum AT&T ATRIXReplies: 5Last Post: 03-03-2011, 08:08 AM
- By skimklaw in forum Sold / Archived Marketplace ThreadsReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2010, 05:37 PM
- By skimklaw in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 12-22-2010, 05:37 PM