- 06-26-2013, 08:17 AM #2
- 06-26-2013, 08:19 AM #3
- 06-26-2013, 08:28 AM #4HTC One (ATT GSM)
Palm Pre- > HTC Evo 3D > HTC One X (White) > Samsung Galaxy S3 (White) > HTC One (Silver)
If any of my posts help you don't forget to thank/like it!!
- 06-26-2013, 08:29 AM #5
- 61 Posts
Re: AT&T software update
I received the media link update as an HTC software update on my AT&T One. It was installed very shortly after I bought the phone and was delivered through the "About>Software Updates" section of the Settings menu. The AT&T update, which is delivered through the "AT&T Software Update" section of the Settings menu, was a firmware update that changes the firmware version to 1.26.502.12. It addresses the sensitivity of the Home and Back buttons, and possibly some other minor stuff ... I never did see any official list of what the firmware update did exactly.
- 06-26-2013, 09:36 AM #7
- By ytravel in forum HTC EVO Design 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 02-18-2012, 05:52 PM
- By Shampton1 in forum IntroductionsReplies: 1Last Post: 01-14-2012, 03:52 PM
- By hexproject in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 2Last Post: 01-10-2012, 06:20 PM
- By gvlakers in forum Verizon HTC ThunderboltReplies: 0Last Post: 01-06-2012, 09:34 AM
- By GSAI in forum Google / Samsung Galaxy NexusReplies: 5Last Post: 01-01-2012, 08:44 PM