- 303 Posts
Battery life tanks! Wrong time since reboot!
So I just got my HTC one yesterday at 5:30. I played with it until the battery was at 10% I turn the phone off last night and fully charged it. I took it off the charger at 630 in the morning today. I started up the phone and turned it on. Its been about 3 hours not using the phone too much. My battery life is already down to 80 percent. When I check the time since my last reboot it says the phone last rebooted 15 hours ago. Which is not true. I just rebooted it about 3 to 4 hours ago. The battery think it was on all night last night. Is this common?
Sent from my HTC One using AC Forums mobile app
Last edited by MONDINGO; 07-02-2013 at 11:47 AM.
- 07-02-2013, 03:55 PM #3
- By jalexbeaudet in forum HTC OneReplies: 37Last Post: 12-03-2013, 02:12 AM
- By Bdanyi in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S 4GReplies: 2Last Post: 07-07-2013, 09:15 PM
- By Michael Kalas in forum Android 4.1 / 4.2 / 4.3 Jelly BeanReplies: 2Last Post: 07-02-2013, 05:21 PM
- By rew335 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2013, 08:26 AM
- By stoopidnation in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 1Last Post: 07-02-2013, 02:39 AM