1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default Camera settings - what works best for you?

Ok so just curious as to what settings work best on the camera app for your circumstances?

So for mine, I set the exposure to -1, saturation to +1, sharpness to +1 and also check 'touch to capture'

The reasons I have these settings is because the camera has massive overexposure for me, I also like my photos to have sharp bright rich colours hence the saturation and sharpness adjustments. As for the touch to capture, I like this setting as it auto focuses before taking the shot.
    I'm not saying these are the best settings, they are just what suits my personal preference.

Posted with my HTC One via Android Central App
    Thanked by:

Default Re: Camera settings - what works best for you?

I pretty much use stock but sharpness set at -1. Most people I've read about have the sharpness down. I also have mine on touch to focus because I prefer to fiddle with the focus without taking a photo.

Interesting question,

Tom

Sent from my HTC One :-)

Default Re: Camera settings - what works best for you?

I set the sharpness down one and the saturation +1. I do like heavily saturated shots :-)

Although the camera shoots very accurate true to life colors without the saturation, I just like the extra saturation personally.

Posted via Android Central App