Nova Launcher Question

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I'm a big fan of Nova Launcher but there is one thing that drives me nuts about it. In the app drawer as far as I can tell all of the apps are automatically arranged in alphabetical order. Unless I am missing something there does not seem to be a way to arrange the app icons any you want. I know you can create folders that will be placed ahead of individual apps but I just want to be able to have my apps arranged in the drawer in the order I choose not alphabetically. Is there a way to do this and I'm just missing it?

bigtnew

Oct 1, 2011
Visit site
+1 can't find this either. I was looking for recently used or something along those lines.

Posted via HTC ONE with a cracked screen.

ddillon80

Mar 24, 2013
Visit site
I haven't tried it, but would making a new tab work?

I tried creating a new tab but that doesn't work either. Doing that allows you to move apps out of the main app drawer and place them in whatever new tab you create but they are still arranged in alphabetical order in the new tab. I can't believe an app like Nova Launcher doesn't allow you to arrange your app icons in any order you want. Even stock launchers give you this functionality unless there is a way to do this with Nova and I'm just missing it. Anybody know for sure?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
educationalco22