1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One with new photosphere added - lets see your photospheres!

Okay. I have found NO EVIDENCE that this app works well with the NON GOOGLE PLAY edition HTC One. At best you get blurry rubbish, at works a total mess.

If anyone with an HTC one has done a photosphere that looks really good then please share it to google+ and let us all see it, because I am sceptical to be honest. On the Galay S3? Works brilliantly. On the HTC One? Utter dross.

Prove me wrong! I would love to be wrong!

Android Central Editor in Chief

Global Posts
    3,972 Global Posts

Default Re: HTC One with new photosphere added - lets see your photospheres!

I'm inclined to agree with you.
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

Phil, that is nectar to my ears - I think the HTC one photosphere needs changes made to it before release due to the ultrapixel camera. I have tried puzzling through the Herculean task of figuring out how to share a photosphere via Android Central, but lord only knows where it went. Needless to say it was a blurry and disjointed mess, where an identical Galaxy S3 one was superb....

I've found similar results, very blurry.
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

I think if you are in the android Central Google+ circle, you should be able to see my examples from the HTC One and an OLD Photosphere galaxy S3 example here:

try it.