Battery Dead at 40%
This has occurred a few times where when my battery is ready roughly 40%-50% and the phone dies. I thought that this was the power saver, so I turned it off. It occurred a few times since. I don't remember the phone every going down below this or getting a low battery indicator.
As a write this, when I started this post, the phone was reading 52%. I just looked at the phone and it is showing 100%. Is this a bad battery or is there a way to reset the stats?
- 07-11-2013, 03:07 AM #2
- 07-11-2013, 03:27 PM #4
- By joseatnj in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 29Last Post: 10-08-2013, 07:13 AM
- By James Cortez in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google EditionReplies: 59Last Post: 08-22-2013, 11:52 AM
- By Isuru Mallikarachchi in forum T-Mobile Galaxy S3Replies: 3Last Post: 07-18-2013, 07:10 AM
- By voylissa in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 6Last Post: 07-13-2013, 11:38 PM
- By socacola in forum LG Optimus G ProReplies: 1Last Post: 07-13-2013, 03:19 AM