Results 1 to 7 of 7
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default TV app missing

    I have been reading threads about this app, and how you can use your phone as a universal remote, but for the life of me can not find it??

    Is this hidden on the phone or is it something you have to download?
  2. #2  

    Default Re: TV app missing

    Quote Originally Posted by kostnkost View Post
    I have been reading threads about this app, and how you can use your phone as a universal remote, but for the life of me can not find it??

    Is this hidden on the phone or is it something you have to download?
    Comes pre installed on the phone. It's simply called "tv"

    Posted via Android Central App
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: TV app missing

    Quote Originally Posted by Duke007down View Post
    Comes pre installed on the phone. It's simply called "tv"

    Posted via Android Central App
    I guess since this was not preinstalled on my phone, where would I find this app?
  4. #4  

    Default Re: TV app missing

    The TV app looks like the the one in the picture below that I've circled. This was already on my handset when I got the phone.

  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

    Default Re: TV app missing

    Quote Originally Posted by -Scienide- View Post
    The TV app looks like the the one in the picture below that I've circled. This was already on my handset when I got the phone.

    I checked the entire phone for that app. Would it be hidden for some reason?

    OK checked all of my apps, and it was disabled for some reason. Once enabled, the app appeared.


    Sent from my HTCONE using AC Forums mobile app
  6. #6  

    Default Re: TV app missing

    Damn, having some of your apps hidden from day one is a bit of pain lol. You should see what else you're missing.
  7. #7  

    Default Re: TV app missing

    Hello guys. I bought my HTC one with tv app, but made a factory reset and the app disappeared.
    I don't even see the app on Applications->All

    Any suggestions please?

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-13-2014, 04:30 PM
  2. Replies: 5
    Last Post: 12-22-2013, 04:34 AM
  3. Replies: 4
    Last Post: 09-14-2013, 01:29 PM
  4. Messaging app draining battery on my Nexus 4
    By Saurav Jain in forum Google Nexus 4
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 08-01-2013, 09:17 AM
  5. replacement APP for S Memo?
    By asianjabba in forum Samsung Galaxy S4 Google Edition
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 07-18-2013, 06:21 PM

Posting Permissions

B