- 07-15-2013, 03:17 PM #2
- 07-15-2013, 05:34 PM #4
- 07-15-2013, 06:46 PM #7
Re: after 4.2.2 update phone wont turn on
Likely something got stuck, and when you hold down the power button long enough it will reset itself. I went the root, TWRP, S-Off, SuperCID, Flashed the most recent FW/Radio 2.24.401.1 and then updated to 4.2.2 of course having a DE makes things easier. Running stock 4.2.2 now and looking at some of the nice ROMs for 4.2.2.
I likely will get the HTC One Maxx after I see it in person so I am not going the Google Play Edition route where you can now make your phone a full fledged GPe H1 bootloader, RUU, OTA updates and all.
- 07-15-2013, 06:46 PM #8
- By 808TBolt in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2Replies: 23Last Post: 11-14-2014, 03:01 AM
- By Jdt0109 in forum Verizon Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 11Last Post: 07-18-2013, 09:50 AM
- By starbuckk in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2013, 05:09 PM
- By firesting in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 2Last Post: 07-15-2013, 04:29 PM
- By mhm88 in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 0Last Post: 07-15-2013, 03:05 PM