HTC One Screen Lock Issue
Maybe this isn't an issue, but when I turn on my screen, whether password protected or not, all I need to do is tap the screen to open it up either to the password screen or when not protected the main screen. Is this normal? I pocket dialed 911 today because I typically password protect my phone, somehow my screen was turned on and something was able to contact the screen to get the password screen with the emergency call button.
- 07-17-2013, 01:25 PM #2
- 07-17-2013, 04:09 PM #5
- 12 Posts
Re: HTC One Screen Lock Issue
I haven't found anything that works in a completely satisfactory manner. I'm hoping that 4.2.2 in conjunction with NiLS Notifications will fix it whenver it becomes available on AT&T in the US. The best I have found for now is that Textra can wake the screen when a text is recieved, but it doesn't show the content unless you swipe down on the notification bar. And it leaves email and other channels completely out. Widget locker has an option to force it to unlock before displaying the dialer, but then you have to swipe to unlock and then perform whatever action you want to perform in the dialer. Plus I happen to like the stock lock screen (other than not having notifications). So yeah, one of my few big annoyances, but overall I love my One.
- By ABJUNKMAN in forum Google Nexus 10 TabletReplies: 12Last Post: Yesterday, 03:38 AM
- By pepperminta in forum AT&T HTC OneReplies: 3Last Post: 11-26-2013, 03:09 PM
- By ShipWreck in forum Sprint HTC OneReplies: 29Last Post: 08-05-2013, 09:10 PM
- By Davidjacobs21 in forum HTC One Rooting, ROMs & HacksReplies: 25Last Post: 07-26-2013, 12:57 PM
- By Willie Ortiz in forum HTC One SVReplies: 5Last Post: 07-23-2013, 10:16 AM