- 9 Posts
I like the idea of auto upload camera shots into Dropbox and am going to use that from now on. I just have some questions if someone can answer them?
1. My main problem at the moment is that I cannot get rid of some of the photo's in DBox. Every time I delete them on my PC they reeload from somewhere. I then go back to my phone and they sync up too. I can't find the source from where they are coiming. Are they on my phone syncing to my PC or are they on my PC syncing to my phone? I can't delete them on my phone as it doesn't have that option, only to share or refresh.
I had a lot of Zoe files/pics and CTRL - A deleted them all, about 500 of them but these 45 or so won't go away. does anyone have any ideas?
2. I see with the new update that when you sync to DBox using a Zoe now it only gives you that first still, is this the way it was meant to be? I had read somewhere that it would upload the 3 second clip and the first still photo. Am I mistaken there?
3. Although I haven't tried it yet, does longer video sync with DBox automatically?
If anyone has the inside info I'd be really grateful for your time and ideas.
Hope that's not too much, thanks in advance, Ste.
- 07-17-2013, 11:58 PM #2
- 563 Posts
Re: Dropbox Question.
I'd uninstall Dropbox from your phone. Then delete the pics from your phone and computer and dropbox (using the website), in that order. Reinstall dropbox on your phone. Those pics are probably just stuck in some random sync loop.So long, and thanks for all the fish.
- 07-18-2013, 12:30 AM #3
- 07-18-2013, 02:15 PM #5
- 07-18-2013, 02:25 PM #6
- 07-18-2013, 02:36 PM #7
- 07-18-2013, 04:09 PM #8
- By TheJustPull in forum Verizon Galaxy S3Replies: 13Last Post: 07-22-2013, 06:01 PM
- By RobUM2011 in forum Moto XReplies: 5Last Post: 07-22-2013, 05:41 AM
- By jomarr in forum Google Nexus 7 Tablet (2012)Replies: 2Last Post: 07-18-2013, 02:42 AM
- By navallint in forum General Help and How ToReplies: 1Last Post: 07-17-2013, 03:38 PM
- By Fisticuffs5 in forum Samsung Galaxy S4Replies: 6Last Post: 07-17-2013, 08:14 AM