HTC One and the Wells Fargo Banking App

rcalderaro

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
I just got my One on July 5 and really love it. I used to have a Vivid but the battery was horrible. Anyway, I tried to make a mobile deposit
yesterday with the Wells Fargo app, and when I take a picture of the check, it stretches it longer than the box and the deposit doesn't go
through. No matter what I tried, nothing works. I saw others with this problem with the One and WF App on Google Play. Has anyone
else seen this problem or knows how to fix it or do we have to wait for an update to the app?

Thanks!

ETA - I never had any issues like this when making a mobile deposit on my Vivid. It looks like it's the camera on the One. Wonder if
there are any settings that have to be changed to get this to work.

rcalderaro

Dec 9, 2011
Visit site
Nevermind. I just read that it's a problem with the App not liking the wide angle lens that the One has. Looks like we have to wait for WF to update the app.

adriandb

Mar 18, 2013
Visit site
I have the same issue with the PNC app. I can get it to work with the slightly larger sized checks that banks and companies issue, but with personal checks it is worthless. Truly annoying.

aggie

Apr 28, 2010
Visit site
same issue here with the BOA app. it works most of the time but it definitely stretches the checks.

jnadzam455

Feb 1, 2014
Visit site
Has anyone had success with using the HTC One camera to deposit PNC Mobile or Virtual Wallet checks? Mine won't work and I have talked to tech support with no success. They said they are elevating the ticket to try and come up with a solution. I've tried changing many settings and put on different backgrounds but nothing seems to work. It just goes out of focus or it will take a "somewhat ok" picture and just fail when I try to submit. My wife's HTC Evo is flawless and works first time every time. If you have success with your HTC One let me know so I can try to copy your camera settings into my phone. Thanks