Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

Default HTC One: stuck at boot screen and has no os :'( PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

there are no ruus for the tmobile version yet and adb sideload says failed also when i try to flash roms via command prompt fastboot i get the error ''REMOTE NOT ALLOWED''

Default Re: htc one stuck at boot screen and has no os :'( PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Did you enable usb development in the phone settings?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

before i deleted the operating system , yes

How did you delete the os ?

Sent from my One using Tapatalk 4 Beta
  5. Thread Author  Thread Author    #5  

clockwork mod

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Levy View Post
    clockwork mod
    So I'm guessing your bootloader is unlocked. I don't think you can run an RUU anyhow with an unlocked bootloader. I'm sure you've looked but here are somethings you may want to check out.

XDA TMO HTC One dev forum:
    T-Mobile HTC One Android Development - xda-developers

Sideload when OS is wiped:
    [HOW TO] ADB Sideload/Push if you Wipe Internal Storage And have no ROM to Flash - xda-developers

RUU files (just in case). TMO is 4th from the bottom
    AndroidFiles RUU

Good luck.
    Mobile Devices: Nexus 5 32GB Black
    Carrier: AT&T
    Computer: MacBook Pro (2012) 8GB RAM, 750GB HDD
    Other devices: iPad Mini

The Basics: Unlocking and Rooting - http://forums.androidcentral.com/htc...hing-roms.html
  7. Thread Author  Thread Author    #7  

cannont install mtp drivers

Global Posts
    535 Global Posts

Did you make a backup in clockwork?

Sent from my HTC One with MoDaCo.SWITCH Beta 8 using Tapatalk 2
  9. Thread Author  Thread Author    #9  

nope

Global Posts
    535 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Joseph Levy View Post
    nope
    Always always always make a backup in recovery and copy it to your pc for safe keeping.

Sent from my HTC One with MoDaCo.SWITCH Beta 8 using Tapatalk 2

Your warranty is now void...
    Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6

Global Posts
    535 Global Posts

Quote Originally Posted by Gator352 View Post
    Your warranty is now void...
    Ive seen several successful warranty claims on rooted phones with unlocked bootloaders. Including the HTC one. However If you were to attempt a warranty claim on this, it would not be covered as it is a result of something you did with the capabilities of unlocking the bootloader.

They basically state on htcdev that any issues you may face as a result of unlocking the bootloader will not be covered under warranty.

Here is the direct quote from htcdev.com

"It is our responsibility to caution you that not all claims resulting or caused by or from the unlocking of the bootloader may be covered under warranty. "

HTC One - MoDaCo.switch /ARHD 12.1 & GE 2.0 + Bulletproof
    Nexus 7 - Cyanogenmod
    Tab 2 7 - Cyanogenmod

Quote Originally Posted by ne0ne View Post
    Ive seen several successful warranty claims on rooted phones with unlocked bootloaders. Including the HTC one. However If you were to attempt a warranty claim on this, it would not be covered as it is a result of something you did with the capabilities of unlocking the bootloader.

They basically state on htcdev that any issues you may face as a result of unlocking the bootloader will not be covered under warranty.

Here is the direct quote from htcdev.com

"It is our responsibility to caution you that not all claims resulting or caused by or from the unlocking of the bootloader may be covered under warranty. "

HTC One - MoDaCo.switch /ARHD 12.1 & GE 2.0 + Bulletproof
    Nexus 7 - Cyanogenmod
    Tab 2 7 - Cyanogenmod
    Who in the heck reads fine print anymore??
    Note 4/ Note 3 / Note 2 / hTc One E8 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G3 / iTerd 5s / iTerd 6

Hey just wanted to check if there was any resolution on this.

i also have the sameproblem and i need some help. i wiped the os on my htc one with rogers but i belive it was unlocked. the phone wont install the roms that are on the phone and i have s-on and dont know how to get to s-off. im running twrp recovery but may try to switch to cmr. please any help would be great?

Default Re: HTC One: stuck at boot screen and has no os :'( PLEASE HELP!!!!!!!!

Can you not side load a ROM via TWRP and adb and then flash?

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk
    LG G2
    XPosed Framework
    G2Xposed Mods
    Viper4Audio
    Xdabbeb's Camera Mod
    Furnace Kernel