Productivity notification lock screen

haribostarix

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

I have set the lock screen to productivity and its showing my call notifications but not the sms. Is there anyway to have this set so it shows the SMS notification but doesn't include the preview of the message at all?

Thanks

-Scienide-

Jul 9, 2013
Visit site
I'm going to take a bit of a guess here as I haven't actually tried this out completely but give it a go and see if it works.

Go to settings, security and scroll down to "Message Notification Preview". Uncheck the box and it will not show the sender or message preview on the lock screen. I'm GUESSING that it might show that you have new messages and maybe the amount but without all the details. Let me know if it works.

*edit* Obviously you need to turn on the SMS notifications in the lock screen settings first.

haribostarix

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hi this does not work unfortunately, it shows the calls i have selected but when the preview is unchecked i get no messages showing in the lock screen at all

mmmtacos

Mar 28, 2010
Visit site
The setting to allow sms notification on your lock screen is in your HTC sms app.

Go to messages app, find settings, under notifications you will see an option for notifications preview. Check that option.

Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 2

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nanran21