Questions on importing Voice mail and Sounds from my old EVO

Jimmyd7

Jul 26, 2013
Visit site
Hello,

Recently My EVO 4G needed to be replaced and I upgraded to a HTC one. I have two questions that I need help with.

1. I have Voice mails stored on my EVO SD card that I want to transfer to my HTC one. I tried just moving the files to my PC and then to my HTC, but they do not show up on my HTC one's voice mail menu Any ideas?

Secondly, I really like the sounds that were on my EVO, is there anyway to transfer those to my HTC one, or app I can download that has them?

Thanks

scorpiodsu

Jul 12, 2010
Visit site
1. Not sure but my recommendation is to switch to Google voice at some point. It's just easy as it keeps everything the same no matter how many times you switch devices.

2. If you have root access you can browse to the location where they should be stored /system/media/audio. If not a couple things you can try:

This site is supposed to have the sound profiles form devices available on the site Free ringtones, themes, wallpapers, games. Millions of downloads for your mobile phone | Zedge

Here's a thread where someone exported their sounds. Not sure if it's what you're looking for but you can try

http://androidforums.com/evo-4g-sup...default-ringtones-notifications-download.html

Good luck!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleezzyy21