Call quality complaints from the other end?
Has anyone received complaints from people on the other side of the call of being hard to understand and not sounding clear? My wife constantly complains when I am using my HTC that I am hard to hear, but not a problem on my iPhone. It makes me wary of using the phone...
- 08-01-2013, 05:57 PM #2
- 08-01-2013, 05:59 PM #3
- 08-01-2013, 06:03 PM #5
- 469 Posts
- 08-01-2013, 07:14 PM #6
- 08-01-2013, 07:54 PM #7
- 08-01-2013, 08:19 PM #8
- 08-01-2013, 09:08 PM #9
Re: Call quality complaints from the other end?
There is a second microphone on the back just to the right of the camera lens that's used for noise cancellation. Sometimes I'll accidentally cover it with my finger when talking and on the other end, they'll tell me they can't hear me, I sound garbled. As soon as I remove my finger, all is good.Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / hTc Touch Pro
- By Cheos in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 7Last Post: 09-11-2013, 01:35 AM
- By TheBlueCrayon in forum Moto XReplies: 23Last Post: 08-06-2013, 01:10 PM
- By RavenSword in forum Moto XReplies: 48Last Post: 08-03-2013, 03:45 AM
- By Crispy in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 08:58 PM
- By rtmd in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2013, 04:58 PM