Call quality complaints from the other end?
Has anyone received complaints from people on the other side of the call of being hard to understand and not sounding clear? My wife constantly complains when I am using my HTC that I am hard to hear, but not a problem on my iPhone. It makes me wary of using the phone...
- 08-01-2013, 04:57 PM #2
- 08-01-2013, 04:59 PM #3
- 08-01-2013, 05:03 PM #5
- 476 Posts
- 08-01-2013, 06:14 PM #6Phone: HTC One
ROM: B.S.C. Tranquil One RLS 3
Recovery: TWRP 2.5.0
Tablet: Transformer Prime
ROM: Hairy Bean 2.1.1
- 08-01-2013, 06:54 PM #7
- 08-01-2013, 07:19 PM #8
- 08-01-2013, 08:08 PM #9
Re: Call quality complaints from the other end?
There is a second microphone on the back just to the right of the camera lens that's used for noise cancellation. Sometimes I'll accidentally cover it with my finger when talking and on the other end, they'll tell me they can't hear me, I sound garbled. As soon as I remove my finger, all is good.Note 3 / Note 2 / S4 / Moto X / hTc ONE / LG G2
- By Cheos in forum Google Nexus 4Replies: 8Last Post: 12-08-2013, 06:46 AM
- By TheBlueCrayon in forum Moto XReplies: 23Last Post: 08-06-2013, 12:10 PM
- By RavenSword in forum Moto XReplies: 48Last Post: 08-03-2013, 02:45 AM
- By Crispy in forum Moto XReplies: 2Last Post: 08-01-2013, 07:58 PM
- By rtmd in forum Android ApplicationsReplies: 0Last Post: 08-01-2013, 03:58 PM