Welcome to the Android Central Forums Create Your Account or Ask a Question Answers in 5 minutes - no registration required!
Results 1 to 5 of 5
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By lt thistle
  1. Thread Author  Thread Author    #1  

    Default Unlocking Bootloader

    I am going to unlock the bootloader on my HTC One. I know it will erase all of my data. How can I completely backup all of my data and then restore to turn completely into the settings I am now, with icon widget arangements and even nova launcher setup, and of course all my settings.

    Thanks!
  2. #2  

    Default Re: Unlocking Bootloader

    Quote Originally Posted by emirozmen View Post
    I am going to unlock the bootloader on my HTC One. I know it will erase all of my data. How can I completely backup all of my data and then restore to turn completely into the settings I am now, with icon widget arangements and even nova launcher setup, and of course all my settings.

    Thanks!
    Transfer it to the c drive on your computer.

    Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

    Phone/Evo 3D cdma
    Rom/ViperS r284
    Hboot/eng 1.58
    Root Method/Htc Dev unlocked/Juopunutbear s-off
    Recovery/4-EXT
  3. Thread Author  Thread Author    #3  

    Default Re: Unlocking Bootloader

    Quote Originally Posted by pergerson6 View Post
    Transfer it to the c drive on your computer.

    Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4
    If I copy all the folders in my internal storage. And then do the opposite when restoring, will things like Nova Launcher layout come back?
  4. #4  

    Default Re: Unlocking Bootloader

    Quote Originally Posted by emirozmen View Post
    If I copy all the folders in my internal storage. And then do the opposite when restoring, will things like Nova Launcher layout come back?
    If you have titanium backup files on the card copy them over as well. That's if you are rooted. If not just reinstall from Google play. Just copy all files over and you should be good.

    Sent from my HTCONE using Tapatalk 4

    Phone/Evo 3D cdma
    Rom/ViperS r284
    Hboot/eng 1.58
    Root Method/Htc Dev unlocked/Juopunutbear s-off
    Recovery/4-EXT
  5. #5  

    Default Re: Unlocking Bootloader

    If you are also considering going s-off you could use the revone method to unlock your bootloader and it will not wipe your phone.

    Sent from my Tranquil HTC One with tapatalk 2.
    Phone: HTC One
    ROM: B.S.C. Tranquil One RLS 3
    Recovery: TWRP 2.5.0

    Tablet: Transformer Prime
    ROM: Hairy Bean 2.1.1
    Recovery: TWRP
    Thanked by:
    digitalbreak likes this.

Similar Threads

  1. WTS: Mint Unlocked Black HTC One 32GB Rooted ROMed
    By Bl00dRunzC0ld in forum The Marketplace - Buy, Sell & Trade
    Replies: 4
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 07:45 PM
  2. When unlocking your phone makes sense.
    By 90beater in forum Samsung Galaxy Note 2
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-05-2013, 01:13 PM
  3. How Do i UNLOCK MY EVO
    By Adam Ramos in forum HTC EVO 4G
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 07:03 PM
  4. Having trouble unlocking a rezound
    By pman_odo in forum Rezound Rooting, ROMs, and Hacks
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-03-2013, 12:35 PM
  5. Do I have to re-lock my bootloader to update using OTA?
    By NoahWL1 in forum General Help and How To
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 08-02-2013, 02:37 AM

Posting Permissions

B